Is there an app?

Options
I am a single mom of two. My biggest hurdle is MEAL planning. I need something where I can click off the meals I can make for the week and it will give me the shopping list... I KNOW there must be an app or website??

Help Please!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    that would be great, wouldn't it!
  • afunnygirl
    Options
    Check into eMeals.com. They have meal plans for a variety of diets and needs.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Emeals.com

You get a weekly menu and shopping list. They even try to plan around what your chosen grocery store has on sale that week.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    allrecipes.com also has a shopping list feature on their site. You can also adjust the recipes according to how many servings you want to cook.
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Emeals.com

You get a weekly menu and shopping list. They even try to plan around what your chosen grocery store has on sale that week.

eMeals is great!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    allrecipes.com also has a shopping list feature on their site. You can also adjust the recipes according to how many servings you want to cook.

All recipes has an app too
  • verbalriot
    Options
    I think Whole Foods has this capability. You choose the recipe and it will create a shopping list for you to use. You don't necessarily have to use it at WF either!
  • moyanna
    moyanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    eatingwell.com has a meal planner.