The Full Plate Diet.

Options
I have been reading up on it and was wondering if anyone has tried it? Pros/Cons??

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as well.
  • Katfaba
    Katfaba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My doctor has recently put me on this diet. He swears by it. It will be interesting to see if it works.
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    If I am interpreting the "plan" correctly, eat a lot of high fiber, low calories foods. Basically, eat lots of low starchy vegetables which are low calorie and high fiber. I.e. eat low gi foods in leau of processed foods. The foundation in this lifestyle is, to me, no different than what has been stated before. There is no magic bullet, so find what works for you. If this plan works for you, to me, that is all that matters.

Good luck on your journey. Remember, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what this diet is. I don't like diets because most of them don't teach you how to deal with real life. The holidays, birthday dinners, eating out or running late and having to pick up something quick for lunch.

Eat mostly whole foods and spoil yourself now and then with something "junky."