been using my fit pal for 3 weeks, Loving it! 1st post.....

Options
I was searching for a tool to monitor my calories as simply writing it down in a food journal was not working out for me. Came across great reviews for myfitnesspal, attempted to sign in and received a message that I already had an account. Interesting because I had not the slightest idea that this website existed. Retrieved my password.....come to find out I had opened an account last November! Right before I was toying with the idea that I need to be in better shape, just left my husband, wanted a better life a happier life, blah, Blah blah! Checked in my weight at 140 lbs, actually I was more like 143! 5'1''....My weight check in today was 119! What a motivator! Some things are just meant to be, I definitely am on the right track feeling great!!!!! GO MY FITNESS PAL! KUDOS TO ME AND EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE INITIATIVE TO BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPIER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HEALTHIER!

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!happy for you! this place can really help mold a new lifestyle, a better lifestyle, one worth working for!