Hello!

Options
I am new to this website, but it's amazing how similar it is to Weight Watchers online only FREE!!!

Replies

• scrappinmom
    Options
    I am new to MFP also and seems to be a great way to get started on the journey of weight loss.

Welcome
  • luisjr17
    Options
    I'm new too. I like this site!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    This IS an awesome site and I want to welcome you all and wish you success!! Check out the topics and join as many groups you want, they truly do make the journey more fun!!!
  • juliarodas
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too. I
  • juliarodas
    Options
    Hello, my name is Julia, married with 2 children. Weight problem since I remembered. It's time to change. I can take all the help I can get.
  • angelblueyes
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Renee and I'm new to this site. Also laid off so not much cash flow to eat healthy anyone have any suggestions for me? I really wanna get started but don"t quite know how.
  • MarineDieter
    Options
    Hello Iam Kate Iam 35 years old and engaged to a wonderful Fiance named Brian. The man of my life .. It was a blessing to met him and thankgod I was was divorced on his birthday that same day we met and started talking and soon enough we met . My weight was 160 when I first met him on Sept 1st 2003. Thats how long we have been together.. We have been trying to have children all these years maybe because of my weight thats what I am thinking.. Right now I currently weigh 144.6.. I am wanted to lose some weight before march 20 th The first day of Spring.. I want to weigh 110 pounds is my goal. We are suppose to be getting married sometime in October 10/1010 ... I am Musican I sing and Dancer I love ballet and jazz.. I just want to be able to look more fit and healthy to conceive a child and be happy with my self and my weight... Its for me to change for the New year 2010.. Thats one of things on my list for the New Year resoutions.. Itend to snack when Iam bord and I ahave ADHD.. Its hard for me to concerate.. Please if you can think of anything to help please let me know thanks so much..
  • MarineDieter
    Options
    First things first what do you want your weight goal to be ? How much do you weigh and how much do you want to lose.. I know its winter start not eatting so much and try to eat fruit and veggies and soups.. Drink water and cut out on sodas and sugar if poassible..