New to MFP and alone

Options
Merry meet! My name is Candice, I'm 23 married and overweight. I'm tired of living the way I'm living and needed a change. If you'd like to know more about my story, it's all on my blog. I don't know anyone here but would appreciate support and a kind word. Thanks for reading!

Blessed Be,
Candice

Replies

• Erin0164
    Erin0164 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm new too - and the site is working for me. Hope you enjoy it and find success!
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear from you Candice. My name is Lisa and would love to be friends. I've just requested you. I was in the same boat, needing friends. Can't believe the support from everyone on here. You'll do great. Just stick at it.

Lisa xx
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • RoxiiiBleu
    Options
    hi love,
    welcome welcome! i just joined a couple of days ago myself. im so proud of you
    for deciding to make a change, i know it can be a challenge. but the first step is
    joining myfitnesspal and we both have done that! :) i would love to help and be moral
    support in any way i can. hows your journey to health going so far?

-Roxiii
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    welcome!! and feel free to add me
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Merry meet, Candice! I have been down that road myself only it took me a lot longer to find myself here...lol. This is an awesome site and has been a big part of my path to fitness.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Candice! There are a lot of really fantastic people here & with the right attitude, motivation & support, you can definitely achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • nitzmahonewife
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! Feel free to add me, too.
  • sistershort1
    sistershort1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, HELLO...you maybe new but you wont be alone for long...You are going to love MFP...I have been here three weeks and its added a whole new dimension to my weight loss success. Everyone here is extremely helpful. Just take a few min and look around and get to know what MFP has to offer. Good Luck
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this week myself. I had the classic AHA Moment on 5.31.12, been an amazing feeling getting my mind set changed and therefore my body has followed suit. I am down 48 pounds and want to ENCOURAGE you to take care of YOU!
    It's a lifestyle change NOT a 'diet'...you CAN DO IT and you are WORTH it...this was the pivotal point for me. Getting my mind set changed after 46 years.
    I will send you a friend request. Best of luck and you WILL get immense support through ALL those on MFP who are there too sister.
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi there! I've requested to be your MFP friend. I don't know what I'd do without the support I get on this site!