Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Hello! I just ordered mine this am. I have already done Insanity but I needed something that takes less time on a daily basis. I can't wait to get mine in the mail...I am trying to find online the calendar of the workouts. I am just trying to get in my head how many days a week etc..
Does anyone know? And do we have any feed back...good or bad?

Replies

• dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    I would love to hear what people have to say about this I was thinking of ordering it as well. Can't wait to hear from someone that has tried it already.
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Hi there, you can find this and many of her workouts on You Tube. I am doing it 3 to 4 times a week. This programme has 7 circuits to it. i love it, it has lots of kick boxing and cardio. Good luck!!!!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im thinking of ordering it also for this winter when I can't get outside as much. I would like to know what everyone thinks of it and would like to hear the success stories they have had w/it! :)
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up Phase 1 (first month). The schedule looks like this:

Monday: Phase 1 workout 1
    Tuesday: Phase 1 workout 2
    Wednesday: Phase One Cardio
    Thursday: Phase 1 workout 1
    Friday: Phase 1 workout 2
    Sat: Cardio

For two weeks in a row. Then:
    Monday: Phase 1 workout 3
    Tuesday: Phase 1 workout 4
    Wednesday: Phase 1 cardio
    Thursday: Phase 1 workout 3
    Friday: Phase1 workout 4
    Sat: Cardio

I believe this rotation is repeated throughout the 3 phases (months). I'm enjoying the workouts. Definitely challenging, but not overwhelming. And the 30 min timeframe is perfect for my lunch hour!

Good luck!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I finished it a little bit back. It's 6 days a week for 3 months. Each month comes with 4 workout dvds and 1 cardio dvd. And a month example of working out would be
    Week 1: Day 1 (workout 1), Day 2 (workout 2), Day 3 (cardio), Day 4 (workout 1), Day 5 (workout 2), Day 6 (cardio) and Day 7(rest)
    Week 2: Day 1 (workout 1), Day 2 (workout 2), Day 3 (cardio), Day 4 (workout 1), Day 5 (workout 2), Day 6 (cardio) and Day 7(rest)
    Week 3: Day 1 (workout 3), Day 2 (workout 4), Day 3 (cardio), Day 4 (workout 3), Day 5 (workout 4), Day 6 (cardio) and Day 7(rest)
    Week 4: Day 1 (workout 3), Day 2 (workout 4), Day 3 (cardio), Day 4 (workout 3), Day 5 (workout 4), Day 6 (cardio) and Day 7(rest)

Then month two you will move on to cardio 2, and workouts 5-8...hope this helps! Good luck!
  • runningmom27
    Options
    Great!!!! Thanks! I love her, I always have and I am so excited. 6 days a week, 30 mins a day is doable for sure. I will still keep running but I want to really tone up. I loved Insanity, but 50-60 mins on many days is just to much with 2 little ones tryiing to climb over me. 30 minutes I can swallow after they go to bed at night if I dont get to it before work!
    Having the Sunday off is good too!!! A full day to relax:)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    30 day shred, its 20 minutes long. and fast results in even 5 days. I'm starting that soon, and then insanity. ;)