Supportive friends please!

Options
I have lots of friends on my list, but only a handful if I'm lucky* show support it seems to drindle as the days go by, :/ if you are having the same prob please add me as a friend. TY! xx

Replies

• Sam03Joh
    Options
    I am looking for supportive friends as well ~ sent a friend request
    :happy:
  • TeddiWet
    Options
    hey everyone im new trying to drop this weight soon as possible i need more friends to help me stay encouraged
  • Sam03Joh
    Options
    sent a friend request ~ you can never have enough supporters!!
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I find I have the same issue...I have a nice list of "friends" but the number of which is encouraging is very small. Just sent you an add request.
  • Thanks guys :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there and I so agree! Sending you out a friend request:)!!
  • carina_75
    Options
    I am (2nd) time new and would love some new friends!! Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • A_Gillard
    Options
    way to go on the weight loss I know it is hard to lose keep up the fantastic work :happy :wink:
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey guys you can friend me too :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be a supportive friend. I love someone with autism too--my precious 9 yr old granddaughter. I have to work hard at keeping off the weight I have lost and MFP is definitely a great tool. Good luck.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I love having MFP friends and try to make a supportive comment at least once each day. I also enjoy reading all their posts and comments. Feel free to add me :)
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can always use more supportive friends and do my best to be supportive as well. Add me if you like. Thanks!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :) Anyone else may feel free to add me too!
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm a supportive person :)
    I'd be glad to be friends with you and we can help each other along through our jouney's!

:) if you're up for it, send me a message or check out my profile.

I'm ready to start living life and feeling good about it, and more importantly, feeling good about myself!!

More power to you girl!!
  • Thanks!!!
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for supportive friends on MFP.. sent you a friend request. I
  • I think I got everyone thanks!
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new to this site as well and I'm looking for some support too!! I'll send you a friend request Thanks!!
  • 50andchanging
    Options
    hi i'm looking for support as well 43 pounds great job i've lost 11 sine march! not where i's like to be but not where i was! keep up the great work hope to join in more weight loss soon.
  • tabata_t21
    Options
    Feel free to add me!