Almost Done with my Insane Journey-With Pics :)

Options
So I am almost through my journey with Insanity and let me tell you, I am scared excited and nervous all at once.

I worry that once I have completed I will go back to the way that I was. Excited that I for once have stuck with a program for more then a week. And nervous that I am not going to get the results that I had hoped for. Maybe I set my expectations too high?

It has been a tough one and I definately could not have done it without the love, support, and help of my friends here on MFP. I do not even get that much support at home. So a big thank you to all of you.

I have included pics so far, dating from when I got the program in the mail to todays photos. I am hoping to push deeper then I have these past two months. The next time I will be posting will be when I finish. I can not wait.

I have only lost a total of 6 pounds through out this and I honestly am not sure if the scale will drop any more for the next two weeks, however I am begginning to let go of the scale numbers and go with how I feel and how my clothes fit. So take it from someone who went from getting on the scale everyday to maybe once every two weeks. It is not worth it to stress over the numbers.

I had to throw the first one in too. Double chin and all :)

FAT2.jpg

start-2.jpg

wk5-7.jpg

st-3.jpg

wk5-7side.jpg

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! Awesome!!
  • LeslieSJR
    Options
    Pretty amazing!
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    thats so motivational! good job!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results! You can easily see how your tummy has changed. Your waistline is a lot smaller now. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. :drinker:
  • rollhair
    Options
    I did Insanity also. That is one hard series of workouts. I had similar results, I didn't lose a ton of weight (10 lbs or so), but my waist got super small and my belt kept tightening. I now do a hybrid Power 90 (not P90X, the easier, less extreme one) and Insanity workout. I would recommend Power 90 if you are looking for something a little easier to maintain. It's good after Insanity.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! I'm nervous as hell about next month :(
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!
    keep on keeping on
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!!! :)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    bump
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the good work
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    As always girlie you are a beauty. Well some hun, and I am proud to have been on this journey with you...you have got this girl!
  • Streetpreacher82
    Streetpreacher82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work. A very amazing change since you began!
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    Damn girl! you look great!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing! I am going to have to break down and spend the $ on Insanity! I've been wanting to try it, but hated to spend the money. I'm gonna have to do it. Maybe after I get my 3 kiddos clothed for school, I will do it.
    Thanks for your story and your pics are UNBELIEVABLE:)
  • mariahdrod
    Options
    How awesome! Good job!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. great job. I hope my insanity results are as showing! Thank you for sharing.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! AMAZING! I got my Insanity and am scared to death of starting Monday!! Great inspiration! Thanks!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMMAAZING!! I look forward to getting on that program. My Dad has it (not sure why) and is passing it on to me. Oh, and did I mention you look amazing!! I'm definately inspired keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    That is some awesome results. Did you follow the eating plan it came with? I'm starting insanity on monday and really dont like alot of the food it says to eat.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!