30 lbs ... HUGE DIFFERENCE!! (pics)

Options
This will probably be my ultimate "success" story post :smile: I've had a couple of highlight moments along the way, but today I realized that even if I don't lose the last few pounds on my ticker, I've hit my true goals.

I started off at 210 lbs, I am now 180 lbs. For the first few months, I lost weight, then I would maintain for a while, then I would gain some pounds back, and then lose them again. I was always in limbo.

These past few months, however, my attitude COMPLETELY CHANGED! I come from a family plagued with diabetes and weight problems. While I knew I was at risk, I didn't think about it. I ate whatever and whenever I wanted to. While I still had fun and felt happy, I knew I wasn't really HEALTHY.

This summer, things changed. I have a completely new healthy lifestyle. I've become a stronger more dedicated version of the girl I used to be. And I would NEVER have made it without my MFP support team. So this isn't JUST my success story, it's theirs too.

READY FOR THE PICS??????????????????? :happy:

thennowjpg.jpg

that is the difference just 30 lbs can make. some of you have bigger goals, some of you have smaller goals. but whatever you are working towards, remember, it's not just about "being skinny", or looking "hot" or "sexy". It's about being the BEST YOU CAN BE physically, emotionally, spiritually.

can't wait to see YOUR success :smile:

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Woooowzah!!!! You look amazing!!

How tall are you because you definitely wear 180 beautifully!
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yeah how tall are you? My goal is 180 and I'm 5'8" and I hope to GOD that I look as stunning as you at that weight!

Well done indeed!!!
  • kbailey8820
    kbailey8820 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! You look great!!! I'm glad that you pointed out that healthy is not about being a certain weight. It's about how you feel, eating habits, etc. I can't wait to post similar pics! Great job again!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you look great ! awesome work!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Woooowzah!!!! You look amazing!!

How tall are you because you definitely wear 180 beautifully!

I'm 6' tall :smile: and thank you very much!!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    WOW!! i think she said all there is to say!!!!! So proud of the new you!
  • Lulu4597
    Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO LADY!!! WOOO!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • StopherJJ
    Options
    BIG KUDOS!!

As always :D
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl!!! I think you look nice in your before pic, you look great now too!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    wow! I too have lost 30 lbs and still have a ways to go. Your photos inspired me...people say I look different but it's hard to see it when you see yourself in the mirror every single day. Nice work!!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look great, congrats!!

have to say, I looked at the pics before I read the post and would have guessed you went from maybe 150 to 120! Also, I love before & afters where the pose is the same, so much easier to see the differences! :)
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whoa you look amazing. Fantastic job and GREAT attitude!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! :smile:
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • live2eagle18
    Options
    wow u look gr8
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You looked amazing before, now you look outstanding!!! How tall are you? I agree that the before picture looked great. :drinker:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!