I'm new here....

Options
I would like to have friends to support in this healthy change....

Replies

• CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm pretty new here. Been using it for a few weeks. I love the site so far. I'm looking at getting a fitbit to help. I work out 5 days a week for a month now and haven't lost an ounce. It's getting frustrating. I'm thinking of starting slim fast to see if maybe what I'm eating is the problem. I am curious if anyone on here has tried it with soy milk or Lactaid milk. I'm lactose intolerant so the ready made shakes are not an option for me. Just thought I would post for the first time on these message boards and say hi to everyone. Good luck in your journey!
  • LiliamG
    LiliamG Posts: 34
    Options
    before entering this place had to lose 60 pounds ... I lost 20 pounds ... now I'm going to lose 40 pounds ... I'm on my second day .. and this place has made me more organizing myself in food and exercise .. I'm happy ...
  • raleyam
    raleyam Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too...recent convert from WW. I also exercise daily and haven't lost much but I like to see my daily totals and where I'm spending my calories (CARBS!) So, stick with it. I keep reminding myself that you have to burn an extra 3600 calories to lose 1 pound of fat. That's why it's like one pound a week or so...I only use the Lactaid calcium rich, fat free milk. But dairy is where I should also cut back too...good luck to you!
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!! My trainer said I am gaining muscle and that it will help burn fat. I sure hope he's right. :wink:
  • noellyenciso
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me if you like
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi there. If anyone needs a friend, I'm quirky but always here. :)
  • LiliamG
    LiliamG Posts: 34
    Options
    Thank you all .. it will soon reach our goal ...