OMG 30 pounds Gone!!! I made B&A pics!!!

Options
So i started this journey in January..(MFP in March) . Im 5'7 ish meaning almost 5'8... and I ballooned after my last baby... and ohhhh SCHNAP, I just logged in a 144..... I had to do some before and after pics.... but have no idea how to post them,

so go check out my profile!

YAY!!!! 9 more pounds to go...

..............chocolate cake could never taste as good as this feels......................................................:drinker:

Replies

• angiejo666
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!!!!!!

:happy:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    19408003_994.jpg

there you go
    right click on photo
    copy image url
    write [ img ]
    copy and paste
    end with [ /img ]
    no spaces ( ive put the paces in so you can see the text)

edit
    oh BTW
    you look fab!
  • amandalc04
    Options
    lol you rock thanks!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    So i started this journey in January..(MFP in March) . Im 5'7 ish meaning almost 5'8... and I ballooned after my last baby... and ohhhh SCHNAP, I just logged in a 144..... I had to do some before and after pics.... but have no idea how to post them,

so go check out my profile!

YAY!!!! 9 more pounds to go...

..............chocolate cake could never taste as good as this feels......................................................:drinker:

Beautiful! Well done!
  • Sunkissed328
    Options
    That is AWESOME and so inspirational! Congratulations girl!
  • TimeToTakeCareOfME
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    wow, we have almost the same stats, im 5'7" startes at 172, and was 149 as of last week, your progress is much more noticable then mine though, you look amazing
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!