Replies

• Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow, big change! Congratulations! :smile:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You can tell a huge difference, well done!
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    You look awesome !!!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Wow!! You looked amazing before, now you look outstanding!!! How tall are you? I agree that the before picture looked great. :drinker:

Well thank you very much :smile: yeah, I know I wasn't obese in the before, but I wasn't very HEALTHY back then, and now I've reached a much better fitness level! and I'm 6' tall!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look great!! :)
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job!!!
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    Awesome job. You look amaZing @ 180.
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    Wow!You look amazing!!! Well done!!! :)

However I've got to say I feel so confused by peoples weight in pounds.
    I'm starting off at 183lbs and wanting to get down to 150lbs.
    I'm 5'6 and I'm wearing 14/16 sized clothes (UK) but i've seen so many people on here that have reached 180lbs and look amazingly small! (and gorgeous of course!) but this leaves me feeling that there is something wrong with me lol!
    Surely those couple of inches in height couldn't make THAT much of a difference to weight???Maybe I'm wrong :)
    I guess i just wish i could look as good as this and still stay arround the 180 mark! lol xxxxx

Inspirational!!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Wow!You look amazing!!! Well done!!! :)

However I've got to say I feel so confused by peoples weight in pounds.
    I'm starting off at 183lbs and wanting to get down to 150lbs.
    I'm 5'6 and I'm wearing 14/16 sized clothes (UK) but i've seen so many people on here that have reached 180lbs and look amazingly small! (and gorgeous of course!) but this leaves me feeling that there is something wrong with me lol!
    Surely those couple of inches in height couldn't make THAT much of a difference to weight???Maybe I'm wrong :)
    I guess i just wish i could look as good as this and still stay arround the 180 mark! lol xxxxx

Inspirational!!

hey girl :) well, I know people often use this response as an excuse, but it IS something to think about. you also you have to take into account how much muscle you build. if you are just losing fat, that's one thing, and it's wonderful! but if you are gaining measures of muscle, then the scales aren't necessarily going to say you have lost weight. however, you will be healthier to have muscle weight, and look a lot slimmer!
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    , it's not just about "being skinny", or looking "hot" or "sexy". It's about being the BEST YOU CAN BE physically, emotionally, spiritually.

can't wait to see YOUR success :smile:

This is the best thing I have read. you look beautiful. Congrats on your success and your healthy life
  • wow!! look at the difference with 30 lbs!! You definitely didnt look 210 before though! I started at 210 and looked like a meatball !! now im just a smaller meatball haha You look amazing!! Flaunt that success girl!! Kudos to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • caitsaunt
    caitsaunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congrats!!
  • laynie878
    laynie878 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look super! Congratulations!
  • MsSheri82
    Options
    wow! you look awesome. 180 looks good on you!:smile:
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    Wow! Very nicely done! :-)
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! My goal is 30 lbs. it is hard to see the difference in yourself sometime but seems more real on others! Great job!!!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! WTG.
  • QueenChar75
    Options
    You look amazing! 30 lbs is my goal too and you have definitely inspired me!
  • wannabesupermodel
    wannabesupermodel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!