Anyone wishing to GAIN or MAINTAIN...

Options
Add me.
It's new ground for me.
And it's surprisingly hard for me to eat sufficient calories in a healthy way...
Supportive people
ADD :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MissMay87
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm not maintaining yet, but I am only a few pounds from my goal so I'm upping my calories soon. Good luck. :)
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    My husband has been trying to gain weight!!! He is 5'10" and only weighs about 130lbs on a good day!! lol
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining. Eating no less than 3000 cals a day. Diary is open if you want ideas
  • shrmk
    shrmk Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't want to gain or maintain. What I want is to loose a body.... and become superskinny according to me. Goal weight 150lbs
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've been at my goal weight for 6 months but still struggling to get the balance right
  • Augustgal12
    Augustgal12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone here to gain weight, just started, feel free to add me :) Good luck everyone!
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i have 3 friends on mfp who are all trying to gain weight, i added them as they were struggling to find friends and im slowly linking them all up together, if youd like to add me or i can msg you there links, just let me know =]
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just trying to maintain. Add me if you like and yes, I find it harder than it should be.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in maintenance and 'under construction'....focusing on body recomposition and strength training (still doing some cardio too tho because I enjoy it!!)...upped my calories and my protein. This is strange unchartered territory!