It's never OK.....

Options
OnionMomma
OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
to walk past me at the gym, fart loudly, and keep walking into another area so you don't have to suffer.

Just saying......:sick:

Replies

• OnionMomma
    Options
    True story.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This is done to me at home on an almost daily basis, he thinks its hilarious but its just gross.
  • OnionMomma
    Options
    If it was my husband, I would have slapped his *kitten*....just saying....LOL What, maybe I wouldn't have, he would have enjoyed that too much.....must think of something else to do if he does this.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This is done to me at home on an almost daily basis, he thinks its hilarious but its just gross.

If it was my husband I would have given him a dutch oven later that night when he least expected it.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    It's not my hubby but my son that does this on a regular basis and his guts are rotten ....just saying :laugh:
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    LOL that's messed up. My mom does that to me when I'm working out, she's such a goof. It's gross thoughh.
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just blame it on the azzhole behind you :D
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would have to finish my workout and then stand between them and the nearest fan.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

If it was my husband I would have given him a dutch oven later that night when he least expected it.

^^This. Always this.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    If I tried to do that he would go all hurt puppy grossed out wimp on me, apparently its ok for him to do it since he's a guy, but I'm not supposed to stink or something. lol
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    ewwwww I have never heard anyone do that in a gym........now in yoga class that a different story...lol
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I usually find it's not where the deed was done, but where the one who did it stops who gets it...so if you're in the direct line of fire you're probably safe...
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I've always heard it called crop dusting... ;-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEsfQ86FNOVz1CqumtfvMpm0olQmZ1fi98u1NoTPUz-2RrmDQD
  • paytonOMG
    paytonOMG Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Haha last night at the gym there was a personal trainer trying to get me to buy some trainings. He was showing me an ab routine and he stood on my feet so I could do a sit up... Then I farted. It was an accident, but it was great! hahaha, but I would never do what you explained.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    to walk past me at the gym, fart loudly, and keep walking into another area so you don't have to suffer.

Just saying......:sick:

Are you sure it was them and not you? Maybe they thought YOU did it!
    Was the person male or female?
    Maybe they are hearing impaired or wearing ear buds and didn't hear it.
    Maybe they are from a different country where this behavior is not only accepted, but welcomed! My sister says when a cat shows it butt to you that's a compliment.
  • OnionMomma
    Options
    It's not my hubby but my son that does this on a regular basis and his guts are rotten ....just saying :laugh:
    My son is almost 6 and his guts are rotten to the core, he thinks it's hilarious!!!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    If I tried to do that he would go all hurt puppy grossed out wimp on me, apparently its ok for him to do it since he's a guy, but I'm not supposed to stink or something. lol
    lol this! whats up with that hypocrisy? !
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Haaaaah! :laugh: But you burnt more calories having to smell it didn't you???