Pregnant MFP-ers

Options
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with twins (unknown sexes) due February 6th 2013. Who else out there is pregnant? If you comment, please add me (: I am currently 194 pounds but my doctor said I can still lose weight during my pregnancy, as long as I get enough calories. My goal is to be 140 by next August (:

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first - congrats on your little ones! We have a great group here called "Fit, Fabulous, and Pregnant" and we'd love for you to join!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My expected due date is the same as yours! I'm 13 weeks as well with only one baby on the way. Bet it was a surprise to find o ut you had twins! I will send you a friend request :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am 23 weeks with Baby #5 and it's a girl... So now I have 2 boys and 2 girls and an 1 Angel in Heaven ;)
  • jjchance
    Options
    Yay! Maybe we will have our babies the same day.

And I am sorry for your loss. But congrats on this baby!

I am young and this was very unexpected, as we used BOTH forms of protection. I am placing my babies up for adoption, but I'm still mommy, ya know?
  • xStellar
    xStellar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am very newly pregnant.. Just about 5 weeks.. I plan on trying my best to stay fit and active through my pregnancy, even though my doctor told me that I need to alter my workout routine. She said no more heavy lifting =\ but I am going to try my best to stay active and find some other kind of exercise I enjoy. I am the first out of my friends to be married and pregnant and would love to get to know others who are also pregnant!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm 22 about to be 23 in a few days. This is baby #2. I'm starting out at 153.6 pounds this pregnancy. My last pregnancy I started out at 154 and gained 30 pounds. I have been sick a lot already. I hope everyone's pregnancy goes great! :)
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 35 and 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby, due January 14th. My husband and I are very excited!! I'm struggling with the weight gain, very afraid of gaining too much. I'm looking for pregnant buddies, so add me!
  • Hi guys! I am pregnant and also due February 6th 2013!!! Add me :)