What's your favorite meal that's under 300 calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Thank you for all of the suggestions. :)
  • nikitanorris
    Options
    My dinner tonight was amazing:

A baked skinless chicken breast (I keep some in the freezer that are 15% water, so they taste great and last for ages, you only need to toss one in the oven for 30mins) with a quarter or a red onion caramelised with a tablespoon of balsamic dressing for flavour, served with 120g of tenderstem broccoli boiled and thrown into a pot of ice/water for a while.

245kcal. Good times...
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Recipe is in picture of my stew

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/babydollhr/myrecipebsvfixedfinally_zpsacedf7d2.jpg

tried to show you picture but guess link will do

not sure if you can see this I made this today, 1 cup is a serving is 228 calories and its delicious I might add.My recipe:)
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with creamy butternut squash sauce. This is a good recipe to make if you want to eat a lot of food for not too many calories.

200 grams cooked spaghetti squash 54 calories
    100 grams red bell peppers, raw. 26 calories
    100 grams mushrooms, raw: 22 calories
    100 grams raw zucchini: 16 calories
    1 Italian chicken sausage 90 calories
    Butternut squash sauce: 54 calories
    One scallion, cut up: 5 calories

Cook the raw vegetables, and mix it in with the spaghetti squash, scallions, sausage, and sauce. Heat either in a pan or in the microwave.

This makes a huge serving, and for just 267 calories. That leaves you more than enough room to add in things like Parmesan cheese or extra sausage.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My favorite new sandwich:

Thomas bagel thin (110) - Toasted
    1 wedge of Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese (35)
    2 oz of ham (60) - Heated
    1/2 roma tomato sliced (6)
    1 leaf of Romaine lettuce (8)

Total: 214 Calories. SUPER yummy!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had veggie stir fry. Delicious and filling and about 150 calories. I did 2 small zucchinis, 1/2 a small yellow squash, carrots, broccoli, and some teriyaki sauce all sauteed in a pan. You could add a protein if you wanted (like some chicken, beef, shrimp, tofu) and still be under 300 calories.
  • Carpediem117
    Options
    Depends wht meal, but I just made my breakfast

-coffee with 1/4 cup almond breeze milk and sweet and low (10clas)
    -Strawberry Overnight Oats:
    -1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of almond breeze milk, 3TBS of sugar free strawberry jelly with fiber, and 1 cup strawberrys.
    ***Leave in refridgerator overnight. Easy to pack and eat on the go! Love it! TOTAL: 265kcals

Lunch... 2 slices lite wheat bread, 1/2 banana, and 1 TBS peanut butter = peanubutter and banana sandwhich -220kcals!

good luck!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    shirataki noodle stir fry (add veggies, tofu, soy sauce, a few spices - YUM!)
    rice with veggies and beans
    spaghetti squash
  • miapankey
    Options
    Lemon herb chicken primavera.....its on the Campbell's soup site....great EASY meals for"non cookers" like myself.....lol
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Homemade soup....any kind, any time. Filling and low cal. Yum.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    0% fat plain Greek yogurt with one tablespoon of honey, some granola or some fruit. It's a sugary treat but you asked for favorites and this is mine :)