Navy MFP members out there??

Options
Hey I was wondering if anyone else on here is joining or already in the Navy? I haven't gotten my dates for boot amp yet but I was wonderig if anyone else here on MFP was joining/enlisting in the Navy or other branch of the military =)

Replies

• NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    My goal is to join the Navy this year after I lose some more lbs (:
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm a Navy Girlfriend :-)
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My goal is to join the Navy this year after I lose some more lbs (:

Thats the only thing keeping me out of the Navy right now is the weight!
  • sullymanjohn
    Options
    Active duty almost seven years now!! Any questions shoot them my way!
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Navy. Reserves for now, hope to go active in 2 years!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm joining the Navy this month and I haven't been to MEPS yet and I don't know my dates for boot camp yet. I am about 20 lbs more than I want to weigh but I am starting Insanity soon to help me with endurance and stamina and weight loss for boot camp. Feel free to add me because I would appreciate some Navy MFPers. :)
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I'm former Navy PO2, spent 5 years in, coming up on 5 years out now I help make all the heavy tactical weapons systems for all the services. Weight was always my bane, wish I knew about MFP and P90X when I was in that's for sure rather than letting the morons in my squadron tear up my knees in the mando PT they ran. Oh well. Glad to be of any support or any Q/As
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My best friend is in the Navy. I'm enlisting in the Air Force as soon as I get close to goal :)
  • Jjw1125
    Jjw1125 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just finally made weight and am going to join the Navy. Waiting to go to MEPS until I can get some documentation from a doctor after the beginning of August. Still trying to drop some pounds so I'm not borderlining a weight dq.
  • laurennburcham
    laurennburcham Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    active duty coming up on 2 years..about to head to the ship from the hospital
  • Welshguineapig
    Options
    Active duty almost three years. Bout to come off maternity leave and go to the reagen.