Motivating NSV, my first one!

Options
So I was walking around the craft store yesterday with one of my good friends who is VERY muscular, athletic, and slim. I'm so used to her getting all the attention and compliments whenever we do anything together! Anyway, a lady in the store came up to us and said, "I don't want to be weird, but you have great legs!" Thinking she couldn't possibly be talking to me, I turned to face my friend. Then the lady said, "No, no, I was talking to you! What kinds of leg workouts do you do? I would love to have legs like yours!"

I was in SHOCK. She was talking TO ME!!! So I told her that I do lots of workouts like 30 day shred, running, lunges, etc. It was so motivating to receive a compliment not about my weight, but my muscular legs! Woohoo! Totally motivated me!!!

Thanks for reading and good luck to all of you on your journey!!!

Replies

• katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    that's freaking awesome!!!! you know who has great legs too?? Carrie Underwood.. Amazing rock hard legs! :)
  • sldratt
    sldratt Posts: 9
    Options
    Great story!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • sldratt
    sldratt Posts: 9
    Options
    Love the "Shaun T image" Katrinkap - he is my 6am date every morning!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! :happy:
  • missy0515
    missy0515 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that's freaking awesome!!!! you know who has great legs too?? Carrie Underwood.. Amazing rock hard legs! :)

She has the BEST legs!!! Totally my motivation/leg role model :smile:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Congrats! Love it when people notice all the hard work you do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!