Fastest way to lose?!?

Options
I gained so much weight over the holidays. I need to know what I can do to lose weight fast and permanately...or just fast :) And maybe some foods that I can cut out of my diet.

Please and thank you!!

Replies

• whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    everytime I have done the 3 day diet it worked, I'll probably get neg. feedback for saying that. But it's just enough to jumpstart you...
  • alisoncarl
    Options
    what is the 3 day diet?
  • carla529
    Options
    Hey there! I've had the same issue. Holiday foods have not been kind to me. I put on 8 to 10 lbs. It's hard to tell since my weight fluctuates so much! I couldn't believe I put on so much so quickly....I really freaked out and got depressed. Then I remind myself I have no one/nothing to blame but myself.

Unfortunately, there is no fast way that is healthy or permanent and it seems as though it takes about three times as long to take it off then it does to put it on. I'm doing at least 30 - 45 minutes of cardio each day, strength training a few days a weeks, sweating it out in the sauna, and going back to a cleaner way of eating. I actually cleaned out my refrigerator and pantry and replaced it all with healthy options. No more sweets, sodas, etc. I believe this is the best way to force yourself into submission! Haha! My energy level over the past week has shot through the roof!!!

My body is usually quick to respond but since I turned thirty, well....that's changed. Just keep on keeping on. Stay focused and good luck! YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    3 day diet actually works?? looks like u eat a lot to me lol
  • splooshcar
    Options
    Carla529
    Thanks for the post! Totally agree, takes much longer to take off than put on, and turning 30 doesn't help. Good luck!
  • moomoo
    moomoo Posts: 8
    Options
    You should not put others down by telling them they eat too much! We are all here for encouragement. Loosing it slowly is the only way to keep it off. You may loose weight on a diet that sheds it fast, but your body doesn't get use to what it needs to keep it off. You need to change what you eat and you will keep it off. I lost 20lb. in 3 mths. that was 10 mths ago. And I've kept it off only by continuing to do thing I did to loose now. I think its a great idea to get rid of the junk, temptation is only setting yourself up for failure.
  • ktala24
    ktala24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Moo Moo, I think she's talking about the plan being a lot of food, not the individual eating a lot. :heart:
  • holly122677
    Options
    I have done the 3 day plan and it works, however you will gain some back after the 3 days. :happy:
  • karissastephens
    Options
    haha ya MooMoo I was saying that the diet looks like a lot of food for a diet :) Which is good! I might try it!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    tuna and some crackers is a lot of food???:noway:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Isagenix :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • karissastephens
    Options
    tuna and some crackers is a lot of food???:noway:

yyaaa maybe not...i took another look at it haha
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    my goodness. it was a suggestion that is easy to do and can be done during the week when we tend to skip meals or need to plan them. it is about a 1200 calorie diet, but i do find it filling... usually an apple helps between lunch and dinner. i am redoing this soon