I DID IT

Options
jackieatx
jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
I finally ordered a mini dress online. I have always wanted to do this! Here it is: http://m.gojane.com/74489-dresses-houndstooth-bodycon-dress.html

The awesome things about this:

This means I didn't have to try on 5 sizes first and then leave the dressing room frustrated and with no dress. I don't have to be upset that they have 8 XS and one M but no XLs, or worse try on an XL and not have it fit. I don't have to wear spanx or control top pantyhose. I won't look slutty because it won't be tight and riding up my bum. I can actually wear this dress now. Do you know how long I've skipped the dress and jeans sections in stores and online shops? I can actually wear patterns, prints and bright colors without feeling like a whale. I have a trip to CA in two weeks, I'm going to lose the last 2 pounds so I can rock this dress and surprise my friends and family!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!