treadmill help?

Options
I am 300+ pounds and am looking to purchase a treadmill. I have the opportunity to purchase one cheap but the weight limit is 250lbs. Can I use it if I only walk on it until I get to the weight limit? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)

Replies

• missygurl_27
    Options
    i don't know much about the treadmill.. but i own one... I started doing 5 to 10 mins a day.. and was really tired and bored with it... I never really used it.. I've been walking for a month now.. And Man is it ever different.. Wslking on a treadmill u see the same stuff day in and day out.. Walking outside gives you so much energy, fresh air and lots to look at.. I started off doing half hour walks and now im at 2 hour walks.. i love it.. And you might say something i used to say.. (im too big, i hate walking where everyone can see me) WELL you have to start some where...!!! Buy that treadmill, start walking outside and once you reach 250 than you can walk on your treadmill in the winter or rainy days :) good luck.. and message me when ever you have questions or get discouraged. im here for you
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Thank you!! That is a great idea.