I thought SOMEONE WAS PLAYING A SICK JOKE ON ME!!!

Options
Barbellerella
Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
My food scale was missing!!!! PANIC MODE!!!

I actually couldn't believe how freaked out I actually got about this~ I guess I rely on it much more than I thought! Thank goodness I found it in the wrong drawer like 15 minutes later.:smile:

I also am addicted to my FItBit and my Vitamix! What gadgets or things are u guys surprisingly obsessed over for your fitness?

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    my sanity....

my sense of calm and acceptance...

my determination to stick it to the end...everything else is just gravy.

but those things I NEED
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    my sanity....

my sense of calm and acceptance...

my determination to stick it to the end...everything else is just gravy.

but those things I NEED

Those are great necessities!
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Food scale, Magic Bullet and Kens Steakhouse Lite Caesar. My food scale is black with a glass top that actually looks pretty good and matches our kitchen decor. My wife lets me keep it on the counter. I'll never go back to a conventional blender....I hate washing the pitchers. With the Bullet, you only have to wash the cup. I panic when I'm low on the dressing. I'm addicted to it and I can't eat salad or veggies without it.
  • fernanda78
    Options
    I feel the same way about ANYTHING that has to do with my daily habits/routines!! Love u!!
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm addicted to my GF grill, food scale, measuring cups and spoons. I think I lose my head at times, when I don't have enough almonds, cashews, tomatoes, potatoes, and/or soy meat in the fridge. I get anxious just thinking about it.
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    I'm addicted to my GF grill, food scale, measuring cups and spoons. I think I lose my head at times, when I don't have enough almonds, cashews, tomatoes, potatoes, and/or soy meat in the fridge. I get anxious just thinking about it.

OH yeah! totally forgot to mention my GF grill too!
  • prexiouslb
    prexiouslb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I see your post now!! I'm addicted to MFP!!!!! :) And, my 1/2 cup measuring cup...my almost daily chats w/my bff and also my hubby.. and....hmm let's see, my weighs in and mostly, MY ROUTINE!!! :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP!!!!! :)

This and my man and my elliptical :)