Strech marks ruined my summer

Options
I lifeguard and my strech marks were so noticeable is there anyway I can get them to fade by next summer they are not deep but they are purple and small on my inner thigh

Replies

• DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I heard cocoa butter and bio oil( you can put the oil in the cocoa butter) and use it twice a day, I haven't done it, it sounds slimey
  • shelleylawes
    Options
    Hey :) Stretch marks do fade eventually, and I don't think you should let them get you down at all - there's nothing wrong with them and most girls have some. But maybe you could try something like bio oil, that helped fade mine :smile:
    xx
  • stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    Your skin is a reflection of what you EAT and never let ANY ONE WHO tell you different! I can show you the way, but YOU makes the choice! K
  • kimberlyrachelle
    Options
    I hate to be a salesman here but the wraps, defining gel, & stretch mark cream work really, really well for stretch marks!!
    https://kimwrapsthefat.myitworks.com/Shop
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Try Mederma. It is a bit expensive but it does help fade them to white faster than they will on their own. I had/have the same problem. I started wearing boy short style swimsuits which are super cute and cover up the problem.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Mederma? It's an OTC cream - I've seen it work well on scars.
  • carauh
    carauh Posts: 2
    Options
    My sister swears by the stretch mark creams they make for pregnant women--since they balloon so quickly. There are a number of options you can buy at most stores or online.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mederma, vitamin E oil, and all that help. But the quickest way that will help make them smaller, not SIGNIFICANTLY smaller but definitely less red is laser therapy. I had a buddy's dad who is a dermatologist do it on mine. You can still see them when I'm as pale as I am but when I'm tanner you can't even tell. (Hopefully :blushing: )

If you can afford it or want to afford it... check for a doctors who will do it or if your insurance might cover it. You only need to go in 15 or 30 minute sessions because it hurts. But it'll probably be like 4 sessions.