30 Day Shred - August 1, anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot!! I'm 45 150 lbs and want to lose 30 lbs for trip to Hawaii in March (and keep it off this time!!). Been yoyoing for the past 8 years!!
  • disneygrl213
    disneygrl213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started 30 day shred on Monday and was so sore I had to take today off, but I love it! I plan to do Shred in the morning and C25K in the evening. Would love to give/get support!

Want to lose at least 20 lbs, took before pics, just need to take my measurements. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Sophia1100
    Sophia1100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started last night (Aug 1)
    I will take my measurements and before pics tonight!
  • crissy185
    Options
    Hey you can add me i need motivation on actually finishing that. :-) EVERYONE! ADD ME PLEASE. i AM IN THE SAME BOAT I LOSE MOTIVATION AFTER 2 OR 3 TIMES. its time for change.
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing! I started D1 yesterday! I'm 33 and was 157.3lbs yesterday.

Looking to tone up and get rid of my jiggles after losing 74 lbs over the past 9 months! :-)

Please feel free to add me!

Good luck!
  • rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing Level 1. this is my first day so do i do the same one tomorrow or do I do a different one?
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'll join :-)
    I run 5-8k on alternate days, so I'll be doing this on my 'off-days'.
    age 30
    weight 158.3 lbs
    feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • steffcontreras
    Options
    I'm really interested in giving a try! Just like you i weigh 141 and i wanna lose 20 lbs haha :happy:
    And i really like this idea of keeping eachother motivated!
    Lets do this!:smile:
  • Queendeeana
    Options
    Is the 30 day shred the jillian michaels? I just started working out this week, i have to get moivated, how do i add ppl so we can keep track?
    Starting weight is 200,want to loose 40lbs but inces are better than lbs to me. I will measure arms and legs tonight
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late but I just got the dvd and starting tomorrow!
  • sputnika
    sputnika Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started today. I wasn't planning on doing it every day (probably just 3 times a week), because I also want to continue Powerplate and my other weight training, but I'd like to join the group and compare notes. I don't have my measurements yet but will do that at the weekend so that I can check on progress.

Good luck to everyone!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So how's everybody doing? I finished level 1 day 4 today and feel great! I can't wait to see the end result!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am joining the game late. I have plans to start both tomorrow. I am 38 yrs old, 5 ft 7 inches and just had my 3rd child 13 weeks ago. I need to start getting into a routine. The furthest I have ever made it with C25k was wk 3 and 30 ds was level one, day 3.

I will take measurements and weigh in tomorrow. Also am going to take a before picture too.
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    this is so great to see so many people on here. i apologize for my absense, since writing that post what i thought was a cold has turned into pneumonia, so i'm going to have to wait until i can actually breath properly to exercise again. However, i want to keep up with everyone's progress and see how we all do, i will be doing this just as soon as i get the all clear.
    Does everyone want to do before and after pics?
  • sss1966
    sss1966 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 3, level 1, am dreading if I make it to level 2!
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Zoey- eeeek! Sorry to hear you have pnemonia ! Hope you feel better soon :)

I never did find my measuring tape, but I am still on the hunt for it lol I didn't have time for a run today, so i just did insanity fit test today, I was tired of Jillian (sometimes I need a break from that girl!)

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

-Meghan