Happy 2010!

Options
Hi everybody, I am finally making the commitment to myself to lose these last 10 lbs! I am really hoping to stay on track, I am pretty healthy over all but really need to be held accountable. In the past year I introduced yoga into my life and I find it amazing. I also ran my first 5K which was a huge accomplishment. I enjoy all types of exercising but seem to either not be doing enough or not eating the right things to shed those 10 lbs. I have a trip coming up at the end of February and I want to go into it feeling great! I am glad to be a part of this and look forward to sharing thoughts and helpful hints! Happy 2010!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChaChaMommy
    Options
    Hi! I'm no "inspiration" to anyone, but I can tell you that staying connected to others that support and motivate you has been what works for me. I met my goal of the "last 10"......and then stopped signing in (until today)......and over the holidays I'm sure I've packed on 3-5 pounds. Join the group of Last 10 - kick-off that has been helpful to me (when I was committed). I'm working towards renewing that commitment and will weigh-in and post tomorrow (Monday). Hope to see you posted there as well! Jill