P-90X

Options
This weekend is the big weigh in....It marks 30 days of P-90X I can't wait. I lost 30.5 inches, and went from 273 lbs to 213 lbs....thats 60 lbs....after 90 days of 10 min.Trainer. Now I'm doing P-90X. I can't wait to see what the first 30 days did....Wish me luck...

Replies

• AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job keeping the momentum going. Good luck at your weigh in! You've done fantastic!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and congrats on figuring out.."enough is enough"! Change won't happen until you want it so bad that you make the effort! It is a journey..not a race!

keep us posted!

All the best!
    Goaliema
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    So, how did it go????

I just launched Phase 3 and didn't log my changes between phases, so I'm curious about everyone else.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X twice.....with awesome results!!

good job so far on what you have accomplished!
  • akrastel
    akrastel Posts: 12
    Options
    I've lost 5 lbs, 6 Total Inches, and 3.5% body fat.......I guess that is ok, but I was hoping for a little more loss in 30 days. Oh well we will see what the next 30 days will bring at least I'm still losing....lol
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Love P90X
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super Work, keep it up and keep sharing!
  • akrastel
    Options
    Ok I'm on day 56 of P-90X so Day 60 is approaching fast.....I will post my results when I get them.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to lose any weight...just wanted to do something new and challenging but I noticed a difference in my Day 30 pics. Before P90X I had done ChaLEAN Extreme and already got great results and after my first 30 days on P90X they're even better! Needless to say, it totally motivated me in Month 2 (I'm just ending Week 6 tomorrow) and I'm a true believer now!

Great job and keep BRINGIN IT!! :)
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 lbs, 6 Total Inches, and 3.5% body fat.......I guess that is ok, but I was hoping for a little more loss in 30 days. Oh well we will see what the next 30 days will bring at least I'm still losing....lol

That is great progress. The dramatic results happen the last 30-40 days. They did for me and multiple ones that I've coached thru it.

Don't down play your results. 3.5% body fat in 30 days is awesome. Congratulations!
  • DreaFitX
    DreaFitX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first 30 days of P90X as well. lost about 3 pounds, but definitely gained some muscle tone. Measurements changed slightly but I am stickin to it. want to see where I am at after the full 90 days.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just finished my round of P90X and am so much stronger and fitter! I love the workouts!
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! I lost a pound or two....but the inches lost were greater. Two years later I'm still using it!
  • akrastel
    Options
    Ok I did my 60 day results today on Day 56 since I probably won't have time in the middle of the week.....Plus I couldn't wait any longer....lol...I will re-check them next weekend to see if any have changed. Well here they are....I have lost 4 lbs, down to 204 from 208. I only lost 1.5" total inches this time, but I have gained a 1/2 inch in each thigh. My body fat % has went from 12.7% to 10.5%.....I was hoping for more, but it is still moving along. I can't wait for the final results, because they say the last 30 days show the biggest results....
  • dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just hit day 30 this week. I lost three pounds and 1% body fat. I was hoping for more but I'm sure it will come soon enough. I am feeling so much stronger and all my clothes are loose. I'm already making plans for a second round of P90X.
  • akrastel
    Options
    Well here it is I finally got to post my results for P-90X. In 90 days I lost 21lbs, 11.5'', and 6.8% body fat.....I also went from size 34 jeans being snug to size 32 jeans being lose. I now weigh 192lbs, I'm 8% body fat,. That is a total of 8l lbs, 42.5'', and 26.5% body fat in 6 months.....Woot Woot
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!