how did you flatten your *kitten*?

Options
I am literally fading away everywhere except my butt!, its not huge, but still wobbles and is very round. Anyone been told "its just your body shape" and proved them wrong?

(Squats and lunges as part of 30 day shred have toned my legs but not butt, I run, elliptical & spin daily for 30 mins also)

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I drive school bus so 5-6 hours a day of sitting has flattened my real good.....however exercize is making it perky and round the way I want it to be.
  • purdieang
    Options
    thats what I dont get, mines perky and round and i hate it!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think squats and lunges are the path to perky. I'm going for perky. If you want it flat don't continue to build muscles there :)
  • purdieang
    Options
    I think squats and lunges are the path to perky. I'm going for perky. If you want it flat don't continue to build muscles there :)

really? i thought muscles burn fat and assumed it would get rid of the wobbles how am i gonna get flat but firm??
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

really? i thought muscles burn fat and assumed it would get rid of the wobbles how am i gonna get flat but firm??

No. Thats a mistake a lot of people make. If you want your butt to be flat, do not work your butt muscles. Just eat at a calorie deficit to lose fat. I wish I had this problem, I would give anything for a round, perky *kitten*.
  • purdieang
    Options
    yeah, its ok, it just makes shopping for pants a nightmare, to get small enough to fit the small waist but large enough to squeeze all my butt in lol