I need encouraging friends! :)

I am 22 and new-ish to MFP. I have had this app for a while, but never stuck to it. I need encouragement and positive people to be my friends on this healthy lifestyle change! This will be a wonderful journey for me and I want great people to share it with!!

Replies

• stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    There are a lot people that are great motivators on here. It's great to have people to talk to that are going through the same thing as yourself.
  • Hi my name is Amber and I am new to this also but I started my diet almost a month ago and have lost 24lbs so I am very happy about it but at the same time I know it's got to be a lifestyle change so I know at times things will be hard but I believe that I can do this,I could also use some friends...
  • Hi there! I need encouragement too! We can do it!!!
  • feel free to add me! anybody!
  • Hi!
    I'm Layla, I'm 20. I'm new to MFP, and haven't seen many people close to my age. Want to be motivation buddies? I'm looking for positivity and dedication to keep me on track =)
  • You can add me :o)
  • Veronicacaca
    Veronicacaca Posts: 11 Member
    Add me if you want :)
  • riche1972
    riche1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me too x
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends to add that help with motivating too... Feel free to add me!!
  • you have reached the right place...just stick to it and you will be very happy
  • I need encouragement too!!!
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    I'm adding you because I need the same thing! Motivation and Encouragement.
  • pipsydoodles
    pipsydoodles Posts: 6 Member
    I'm not "new" to this, but I am new to actually keeping track of it properly instead of making things up like I used to, and I need friends to motivate me :) Feel free to add me!!
  • Hi, that sounds like me, had the app for ages but decided to really use it in the last coupke of days. Happy to encourage you all the way :-)