Me last year/me this year (pics!)

Options
I started my weight loss mid April of this year. I've lost 24 lbs since then, and that included a month spent travelling europe eating all sorts of yummy things and drinking too much!

The picture to the left was a month ago (probably around 16-20 lbs lost, I can't remember exactly) and the picture to the right was me exactly a year before that, I'm assuming my weight was around what it was when I started to lose weight in April (195lbs).

Afterbefore.png

I've lost since the updated picture, but I needed a confidence boost tonight and I saw those and I noticed!

ps I hope this works, first time ever posting a picture!

Replies

• refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • VictoriaWarren80
    VictoriaWarren80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok so YOU are MY much needed confidence boost tonight!! You look great!! And I know what you mean about eating and drinking too much on vacation. I just got back from Hawaii where I did just that. Didn't move the scale up(to my surprise!!) or down. Very grateful for that. But in the three weeks since coming home, it hasn't moved either. Ugh!! So I really do need a boost! Thanks!! :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep going!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    You have a beautiful face and look super happy in both but you look amazing now.. great progress!!!
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    nice job! cute dress too!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your kind words :)<3
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    you look great. Keep up the hard work
  • luvmyflpflops
    Options
    wow thats great! i needed to hear a success story...getting down i haven't lost anything yet and i'm really working at it
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great difference in the pics, you look great
  • L_jo
    L_jo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Either way, you look beautiful in both photos :smile: And you should be very proud of yourself, Keep it up!
  • Thaliafitchick
    Options
    you look awesome!!!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thats what matters! And eventually the hard work will pay off, keep it up :)
    wow thats great! i needed to hear a success story...getting down i haven't lost anything yet and i'm really working at it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!