FITBIT?

Options
Just saw this advertised on MFP. Anyone have one? Thoughts?

Replies

• reesh2652
    Options
    BUMP

no one? lol
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love mine. This question gets asked every day a couple times a day which is probably why there's a lack of replies. It's super motivating and syncs extra calories to MFP. If you do mostly walking type exercises it's great - if you do other types of exercises then a HRM is best. I use both depending on what I'm doing.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    i like mine, have had it about a week.
  • RxQueen13
    Options
    I've tried pedometers but I can never get them to register correctly. Its like my steps are too light or something. I walk CONSTANTLY at my job and Im curious to know exactly how far im going. Wonder if this would be worth the money. Does it seem pretty accurate?
  • Red7Basil
    Options
    I love, love, love my fitbit. It really works for me. It will track your steps and stairs as well as your sleep. I haven't gone a day without using it since I bought it in Jan. Also, Fitbit's customer service is awesome. I broke my clip that attaches the fitbit to my clothes and their customer support is sending me a free replacement (I even offered to buy one!) Also MFP and Fitbit sync to each other, so I have less to enter and keep track of.
  • reesh2652
    Options
    Thank you for the replies!

Sorry for the repost- was unaware this was asked frequently.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    absolutely love mine. I think there is a fitbit group page on here.............you'll love it. It tracks everything and really motivates you to do a little bit more.