Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insomniacs Unite!!!!

Anyone on here at this time of day (whatever time it is for you) please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm often up late (1am here right now)...and it would be great to have people on my list that are able to interact at this time of day! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Me too! 4am here :)
  • Same time as you here...im in everett and rarely get to sleep before one am
  • 4 HERE
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    ALOHAAAAA!!! :bigsmile:
  • ALOHAAAAA!!! :bigsmile:

OMG your post count is 666 hahaha
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Hahaha... you better post again quick :)
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Hi, all! The 3:00 AM dark side of having made and eaten chocolate-covered anything after 8:00 in the morning. When will I learn that I just can't have caffeine, EVER????
  • Lieberm
    Lieberm Posts: 51 Member
    Michigan insomniac checking in.
  • Its 3am here. Feel free to add me.
  • stian80
    stian80 Posts: 15
    10:30 am here, i'm starting to think im the only Scandinavian in here

-Dolittle-
  • nothing1994
    ALOHAAAAA!!! :bigsmile:

OMG your post count is 666 hahaha

LMFAOO DARNNNN!!!! I just ruined it :'( hahaha thats hilarious. Someone is probably having a heart attack now.
  • Love that there's a late night group! Much better to be on here than snacking in front of a TV or on my next drink or appetizer at a bar =)
  • pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    ^ ^ hahaha the things you realize in the middle of the night!
  • nothing1994
    so... i can post unlimited postss here ? is this what your trying to tell me?!?!!?
  • collywot
    collywot Posts: 16 Member
    I'm an Aussie, we're the perfect companions to you insomniacs. Our time zone loves your late nights :))
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    330-texas here feel free, I'm trying to become a reformed insomniac... but sleep isn't very interesting unless there are good dreams n try as I may, can't preorder them :p~
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    I'm up because I'm working, but mainly took this shift because I was up most of the night anyway....figured if I can't sleep at night I may as well get paid to be awake lol
  • pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    Tam....that's definitely a great way to look at it

Motivated.....post to your hearts content!!!!
  • nothing1994
    Tam....that's definitely a great way to look at it

Motivated.....post to your hearts content!!!!

I think your going to regret ever telling me that :smokin:
  • I'm awake, too! For absolutely no reason at all other than that my wakefulness kicks in around 9:30. I could be doing something productive, but no. Staring mindlessly at the computer seems to be a good alternative to sleeping. :wink: