33 Lbs (15 kg) In three months

Options
So yea, about the year ago, i was total fatass ( ~220 lbs - 102 kg). Then, i understood not many people liked my appearance when i was at the camp. I decided to work out. I cut out all my fat food, and i wrote myself into biking club. At first it was hard, we rode 30-40 km a day, but a few months later, i began to like it! So at the end of August, I was about 87 kg. Then, at the winter, i stopped working out, but i managed to keep my weight from growing. Right, now, i want to kill last few kilograms of fat in my body ( Mind you, I'm in normal bmi zone right now)., and trying to make muscles (haha, i have no idea how i should do this). I just lift weights but thats all.
For comparison : Year ago
OcB6
Now
OcBz
OcC5
Btw my height is/was 1 meter 85 centimeters. I feel much happier now, and I'm 83 kg right now
Anyone has similar success stories?

Replies

• MissShancey
    Options
    great job!
    be healthy!
  • NeatMan
    NeatMan Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You are so delightful! I love all your photos. (I don't think you looked terrible in your before photo) but you look awesome now. Well done! You are an inspiration.
  • piyuK
    piyuK Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Neatman,

Great job, keep exercising...
    I am trying to loose 10 kilo in 4months, please advise me on your eating habits and the exercises you have done earlier to loogse so much weight.

Thanks PK.
  • NeatMan
    Options
    Hi Neatman,

Great job, keep exercising...
    I am trying to loose 10 kilo in 4months, please advise me on your eating habits and the exercises you have done earlier to loogse so much weight.

Thanks PK.
    I was suggest cutting all the crap food, no food with sugar, only water (not even tea), and trying to mountain not less than 1000 colories a day and not more than 1200 colories. Eat a lot grain products, red meat, fish. In any case, DONT EAT potatoes. Cut all snacks. No ice cream and stuff either. Tl;dr Watery food and grains is your best friend.
    Do exercise at least half the day ( Mind you, my 30-40 km biking uphills - downhills was 4 hours a day, and it burned 2000-3000 colories). How to keep energy? Grain products will help, i used bellvita fro example. 4 grain cookies and you have energy for at least 2 hours. I used izotope drinks later, but for me it's other story, it was because i done marathons.
    Btw don't eat past 6 pm. Everything will go to fat.
    You are so delightful! I love all your photos. (I don't think you looked terrible in your before photo) but you look awesome now. Well done! You are an inspiration.
    Thanks!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    u look great good job!
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    if you want to start lifting look into www.stronglifts.com - 5x5 is an awesome program. :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Edited for quotes
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Hi, you look great and well done on your weight loss and awesome exercising! BUT.....

WHAT???! You are seriously going to be burning out soooooooon!!! Do you realise you are burning off TWICE to THREE times as much as you are fueling your body with? Dude....thats bad.
    No way in hell you are going to be building any muscle what so ever...as a matter of fact you are burning all you have up for fuel.
    Eating past 6pm...? Hell yeah! It will most definitely NOT go to fat.
    Oh and you CAN eat ice cream and other stuff too...

You can be proud of your weight loss..but your body is suffering and you can still do it with a much healthier and safer way. :flowerforyou:

I really ask nicely that you go and read here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

...and go view this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JaymeBales83?

Befriend Dan...helloitsdan here on MFP and ask him for advice...building muscles will need food...lots of it.

xxx
  • NeatMan
    Options
    Hi, you look great and well done on your weight loss and awesome exercising! BUT.....

WHAT???! You are seriously going to be burning out soooooooon!!! Do you realise you are burning off TWICE to THREE times as much as you are fueling your body with? Dude....thats bad.
    No way in hell you are going to be building any muscle what so ever...as a matter of fact you are burning all you have up for fuel.

You can be proud of your weight loss..but your body is suffering and you can still do it with a much healthier and safer way. :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

...and go view this:

Befriend Dan...helloitsdan here on MFP and ask him for advice...building muscles will need food...lots of it.

xxx
    Thanks for advice! But i ate like that year ago, right now my diet looks better i think
    Oddt
    ^^^Todays food yet
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

...and go view this:

xxx
    Thanks for advice! But i ate like that year ago, right now my diet looks better i think
    Oddt
    ^^^Todays food yet

Hehehe.... GOOD FOR YOU!!
    Glad to hear it. I'd still go read up on the link if I were you...you can eat much more than 1500 a day. Especially if you want to build some sexy muscles. :happy:

Good luck!
  • NeatMan
    Options
    thanks! I will read that too !
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Where are you from?
  • NeatMan
    Options
    Lithuania ! How about you?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats ! :happy:
  • NeatMan
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!