After no weight loss for months, I enter Onderland :)

Options
I was down to 210 lbs in November 2011, when I discovered I was expecting. I watched my calories and tried to keep my exercise levels up and I was very surprised that I only went up to 218 lbs by the end of my pregnancy, just an 8lbs gain !

This last week I gave birth to a beautiful 9lb 7oz baby girl AND dropped 20 lbs to 198lbs....it took me 9 months to get here but I finally dropped into Onderland and I want to continue downward to my ultimate goal. :)

Replies

• shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic you sweetie pie in the picture is sooo sweet. Well done, you've just proved that you can loose weight while pregnant well done , all your hard work has paid off !!!!
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations - on your lovely new arrival, and on keeping healthy and losing some fat during your pregnancy. That's a great achievement :flowerforyou:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby and on onederland!
  • jwhitch
    jwhitch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sweet new baby and your weight loss! That is quite an accomplishment to have a healthy baby AND lose weight. Keep up the good work!
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    Congrats on your newborn. It's an amazing adventure! Also HUGE congrats on all your efforts to make it to onederland! :smile:
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome and congratulations
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby and the weightloss :)
  • kellyr0219
    Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby! And only gaining 8 lbs during a pregnancy, that's awesome! I gained 45!! but 4 years later I can finally say I weight less now than when I first got pregnant!

Congrats!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! congrats on your new arrival and your weightloss.
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby and a HUGE congrats on the weight loss! You're doing amazingly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!