what does your fridge look like??

Options
2»

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Tall... silver.... :wink:

My fridge mainly just has milk and alcohol in it nowadays... I mostly have the same dinner everyday and that's noodles or a WW meal

All my other meals I gat in work..
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Tall... silver.... :wink:

My fridge mainly just has milk and alcohol in it nowadays... I mostly have the same dinner everyday and that's noodles or a WW meal

All my other meals I get in work..
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, lots of yogurt (me loves yogurt!). Orange Juice, almond milk, soy milk, real eggs and egg substitute stuff, lots of veggies. I'm discovering that I need to buy veggies a little slower because some of my stuff is going bad before I can eat it. I'm still adjusting to buying groceries just for me.

No cheese. I love cheese, but it doesn't love me back. We had a bad relationship.

No deli meats. Just because I don't like most of them.

In the freezer I keep tilapia, salmon, frozen fruits for smoothies. And coffee.
  • jennbbgirl
    jennbbgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right now it's half bad & half good... I've been working on the Zone Diet & now using this.
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    My fridge holds almond milk, 1% milk and condiments on the top shelf, every other shelf on the way down is covered in veggies and fruit (because my crisper drawers won't hold it all seeing as there are five of us) and the meats drawer is full of tofu, cheese and eggs.... Yup not much room for junk anymore!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I am trying not to think about it. It needs to be cleaned and soon!!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Nothing really 'changed' per se, but it doubled in what I already purchase:

Lemons
    Limes
    zucchini
    mushrooms
    summer squash
    red-orange-yellow-green bell peppers
    roma tomatoes
    basil
    cilantro
    "Simon and Garfunkel" herbs
    cucumbers
    carrots (for him)
    corn on the cob (for him)
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    eggplant (in bulk)
    asparagus
    avocado

That is the 'usual' list.....

light cream for coffee (please dont battle with me on these items, my cholesterol has been excellent for over a year using them)
    full fat cream cheese
    full fat sour cream
    plenty of salted butter
    eggs
    mozzarella cheese
    milk cheddar cheese
    bleu cheese
    provolone cheese

2% milk for my husband
    2 1-gallon jugs of water

variety of vinegars

beer (for both consumption and making BBQ sauces)
  • Hayley189
    Hayley189 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My housemate and I have a pretty good looking fridge, although a little bare. Usually reasonably healthy, predominantly mushrooms, her meat, my fruit, broccoli, chutney/pickles, eggs and two different milks. Needs a clean.
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    thanks for making me think about this. My fridge looks a lot better than it use to as well. Let's see, I usually always have hard boiled eggs, humus, yogurt, fruit (this week it is plums, peaches, pears, apples, applesauce and watermelon), salad mix, milk, cheese sticks, cottage cheese, WW cheese wedges, water and tea. Wow, that seems impressive. Why aren't I thinner?

:wink: :wink: :wink: