I HIT MY GOAL !!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great! You do deserve bragging rights! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    double post
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Congrats! That's great! You do deserve bragging rights! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,715 Member
    Options
    Bragging rights, indeed! I hope to look as fit as you by the end of 2010. I'll be 50 by then myself. Thank you for being such an inspiration and a role model, and congrats on your accomplishment. You do know how to rock it!
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to kick butt...bragging is soo deserved. Congratulations and best of continued success in 2010.
  • fortiter00
    Options
    Way to kick butt...bragging is soo deserved. Congratulations and best of continued success in 2010.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    that is so neato!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    u look so beautiful too.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    is mfp going slowly 2nite?
    or is it just me?

~double post~
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the congrats and the very nice compliments, they are adhered to my heart!!! :heart: And yes oregonlady the site is unreal slow tonite, feels like dial up!!! It will be better tomorrow!! Best wishes in the new year everyone!!!!
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! Okay - now tell us about those abs!! What have you been doing - they are awesome!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I hit my 2009 resolution goal!!! I vowed to exercise more days than I did in 2008 which was 252 days and I did! My husband says I have braggin rights so here is the results: 305 days! I see myself at just about 51yrs old as pretty darn dedicated and I am proud of it!!! I wish you ALL success in any goal that you may set! All it takes is that one day and that one step and that can be right now!!! Best wishes in 2010!

Wow, I admire your dedication!!
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! you look amazing!!
  • postalmomx15
    Options
    Way to go!
  • fortiter00
    Options
    definitely slow...hence the accidental double post....I thought it was just my internet connection...guess not. Im with PJilly, and so far it has been better today
  • patrice27
    Options
    Way to go-:happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing and you look great! :flowerforyou: Alice
  • zrakovi
    zrakovi Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job on hitting your goal - you look awesome!! Can you give ideas as far as what your typical workout consists of, how long, how many days per week. Exercise is where I am lacking and I would love to become obsessive with exercise of some sort...

Thanks - Keep up the great work!! :)
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    congrats and great job! :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Definitely something to brag about!! Way to go!! Thanks for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!