Newbie :)

Options
Gabryka
Gabryka Posts: 21 Member
So, about a year ago I started to count calories to lose weight without the help of a website, app, or anything other than looking up calories and writing them in a journal. It went well for a while, dropped 2 pant sizes and about 20 lbs. Then my life got a bit crazy, new job, moving, trying to get back into school, and I stopped recording what I was doing. Haven't gained any weight, but haven't lost any since and that was about 5 or 6 months ago.

Finally got the bug to start trying again, job and home life now more stabilized. Starting school officially August 27th. I've been single now for over a year after breaking up with my fiance of 3 years, and decided that I need a change for me :)

Starting out now at 5'8 at 223lbs. Goal weight is 160 so I have a ways to go, but I will get there eventually! Hoping to be under 200 by Christmas, and at 18 or 19 weeks until then, it is SO possible!

Replies

• sidawson
    sidawson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good luck with it
  • jimvandam33
    jimvandam33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good luck with everything
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm here everyday, thoughout the day.
    I'll offer as much support and motivation as I can muster. :smile:
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here daily and love to be a cheerleader! :bigsmile:
  • BeLeanD
    BeLeanD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great for you Gabryka! I just delivered two beautiful healthy twin boys 4 months ago - and though things are still hectic and I am totally sleep deprived.. this app makes it a little easier to manage my calories and get a handle on my eating. I have practically zero time to exercise.. I am actually trying to sneak 10-15 min at work if I can.... even though I'd rather sleep!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. I know a lot about nutrition and exercise and can be a great source of real information for you. There is a lot of nonsense out there and so easy to get confused. Feel free to ask me any questions :)