Hello just starting!

Options
Hi I am new to the site although not new to dieting :( lost lots of weight through exercise and sensible eating but have found it impossible to keep it off. Will be encouraged by all the success stories here!

Replies

• lorensmith24
    Options
    i am new to this site as well. i really need motivation and this is def a good site to help with the motivation.
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I have been on this site for 1 week now.great support and motivation on here.feel free to add me as I friend :-)
  • MissP_0319
    Options
    I just started yesterday and am looking to add some friends too. This isn't my first attempt at weight loss, but it's my first attempt using MyFitnessPal.
  • Chellbelle60
    Options
    Sorry just new but can someone advise how I add people? I am from Australia BTW.
  • gabbyy1216
    Options
    Hello..Just starting today. I've tried other weight loss programs but hopefully this one works. I am also looking to add new friends.
  • Gabryka
    Gabryka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Click on their name in the forum and it will bring you to their page. There's a green button toward the center that says "Add as friend"
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been here for a few months and found it to be a wonderful sense of support and motivation :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've been on here just over a month! Feel Free to Add me for motivation!
  • Sharon91606
    Options
    I hav been here since 1/1/2012 -- it is an amazing site and it works. I have lost over 40lbs!! Please feel free to add me for motivation.
  • deales
    deales Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello all - I've been on here for nearly 3 weeks and no one replied to my 'new to this' post :( (sob sob)...

Please feel free to add me as a friend because I believe motivation will help everyone and we can all offer that to one another :).
  • Heatherg1212
    Options
    Good luck!! I am just starting too! I have been saying all summer I will be starting my diet tomorrow and never did... ughhh... hopefully this time I stick to it as well. I guess I am still in my "healthy weight" range but to me I am morbidly obese. I wish I had a committed work out partner. Ahh well. Good luck on your journey to becoming healthy :o):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • deales
    deales Posts: 13
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!! 40lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!
  • cshodges
    cshodges Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me! Welcome aboard!!
  • Cblackburn221
    Cblackburn221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too! The more support the better...
  • jeremypollard
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too for support. (: