Body by Vi Challange

Options
are you doing it and so if you are hows it working for you..???

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7772p6K0Z1qdq433.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Lol pretty much
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Lol pretty much
    Hahaha...oh body by vi...making people pay to starve one person at a time
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    Just eat something high in fiber, take your vitamins, and you'll get the same results. Oh, and exercise.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    What I don't understand about Body by Vi is that people would JUST cut back what they eat and take multi-vitamins they'd get the EXACT SAME RESULTS, for half the price.

I just don't understand...

Made especially confusing by the fact these people CLEARLY can execute self control if needed. Clearly. If they're replacing meals with shakes they can totally replace a big meal for a smaller meal, which would be far less difficult you'd think.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    What I don't understand about Body by Vi is that people would JUST cut back what they eat and take multi-vitamins they'd get the EXACT SAME RESULTS, for half the price.

I just don't understand...

Made especially confusing by the fact these people CLEARLY can execute self control if needed. Clearly. If they're replacing meals with shakes they can totally replace a big meal for a smaller meal, which would be far less difficult you'd think.
    And clearly if they r to lazy to make a shake themselves they can find one cheaper them body by vi...

Oh oh oh I know why it is...because its trisorb-ent...like a maxi pad
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Lol pretty much

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A lot of people use the excuse that they don't have time to make breakfast in the morning, so shakes are easily. I don't do Body By Vi, I make my own home made protein shakes, but let me tell you.... it takes more time to gather my ingredients to mix, and clean my blender, than it does to pop an english muffin into the toaster and smear on some peanut butter... or open a yogurt and mix in granola and/or berries. It's justifying something that if you supported 100%, you wouldn't need to justify.
  • yngone
    yngone Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Arrgg... people are entitled to their own opinions....But It works for me.........as far as cost.... Refer 3........ get yours for free.

Whats better than free?........ enough said there.

No I'm not lazy....... I work out and eat regular healthy meals as well, I'm a stay at home mom with 2 little kids and the shakes are a great tool for me...... No not lifetime sustainable, and yes lifestyle reevaluation is needed, cant drink shakes the rest of your life afterall...

But 22 lbs in 2 months.... Its working great!