Thigh Gap!!!! Help Men, what do you think?

Options

Replies

• nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking if I do a hand stand, that might be the least intrusive way.

nice visual...
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    OP just out of curiosity, do you politically agree or disagree with Chic-fil-a's stance on marriage?
    lmao
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap?!
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lol wtf do y'all want thigh gaps for.

I know! I've only heard about the thigh gap obsession since I started on mfp.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Please... you don't know? I know you do. Woman can stand with their legs together and still provide easy access. Silly boy! :P

/WIN

/Thread close
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Tuck it back.

Duct tape.

Ask a drag queen.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Back in the day if you had a thigh gap, you were looked upon as being bow-legged (which was totally undesirable). Why would anyone want a gap there, especially women? I think this obsession, with some women, is downright silly. Genetics is what decides if you have a natural gap between your thighs. Now, if you *don't* want a thigh gap, you may be able to work out to fill in some muscle there.
  • doriyoung
    doriyoung Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I read this whole post without knowing what 'thigh gap' was and giggled. Then I googled 'thigh gap' while I was drinking water and almost choked.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OP just out of curiosity, do you politically agree or disagree with Chic-fil-a's stance on marriage?

I think Chic-fil-a has a pr nightmare on their hands with their stance on marriage. I'm going to go with I disagree.

Yeah that "PR Nightmare" hurt them yesterday didn't it? I think they are hoping some other group boycotts them as well! LOL!!!

Now back to your original question. WHAT?!?!?!?!

I personally do not care to have a thigh gap as a dude, and I don't think my wife does either :wink: , but hey if that's what you're in to more power to ya!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options

Please... you don't know? I know you do. Woman can stand with their legs together and still provide easy access. Silly boy! :P

/WIN

/Thread close

That's just plain garbage. Like, a woman is just going to stand there and .. whatever... how exciting, duh. I don't know what I am doing here... smh:noway:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! lol
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that I will never get a thigh gap.
    I mean really the pouch is always going to be hanging down there.
    Fellas with thigh gaps how do you do it? Please any suggestions will do.

I AM JUST AT Whits ENDS!!!!

Well a banana hammock is for beginners, but the pros go for full castration. Just think of the weight loss that would accompany it as well!
  • JAPANFOXX
    Options
    I do not understand this post?? men w/thigh gaps.. ?? O_O
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yeah, errr, ummm,...
  • JAPANFOXX
    Options
    Yeah, errr, ummm,...

EXACTLY!!
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Give a good man thong a try.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Severely restrict your Vitamin D giving yourself rickets. Then you'll have a MASSIVE thigh gap. Success at last.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    LOL...took me a few minutes to realize you were a man....yeah....that's kind of strange
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Wedge a 2X4 between your legs..Or wait....that would be a "woody".. BAH HA HA HA!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :love: