***My progress so far with PICTURES***

Options
I was having trouble noticing a difference and everytime I look in the mirror I still see the fat girl! I could tell my body was changing because my clothes were loose and I was fitting into smaller sizes, but still no luck with the mirror. So I was told to take some before and after pictures and compare. I was so shocked when I put them side by side. Although I'm still far from my goal, looking at these pics made me feel alot better.

I wish I would have taken pictures from the beginning of March when I weighed 228 but the pictures on the left are in April when I weighed 217 lbs and the ones on the right are in July when I weighed 207. This is only a 10 lb difference but I have also lost over 10 inches total. I am currently 203 lbs with a goal of 170 lbs.

004.jpgIMG_20120725_191522-1.jpg

006.jpgIMG_20120725_191529.jpg

Hopefully I'll be back soon with the finishing product. And if you struggle with seeing results in the mirror just takes some pictures and I'm sure you will see the difference.

Replies

• veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Very nice! That's only 10 pounds??? What a difference!!! Keep up the great work.
  • nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    NICE! Keep up the hard work!
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    Looking good girly! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Looking good girl!! You can def see a difference!! Keep at it and I can't wait to see your final results!!!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Very nice! That's only 10 pounds??? What a difference!!! Keep up the great work.
    thanks!!! I tried to go back and track when I took the 1st picture so I believe I was 217 but it could be between 221-217 lbs and I'm for sure about the 2nd one being 207 lbs.
  • Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Congratulations on the 24lbs lost!!!! Can't wait to be there!!! Can't wait for us to meet our Birthday goals too!!! :)
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can see the difference. Way to go!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB GIRL! I can tell the difference. You are well on your way honey!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So proud of my MFP Buddy!!! You are doing awesome!! looks like more than 10lbs too. Nice shape you got there. Keep up the great work. XOXO
  • FrenchKiss_
    Options
    Congrats girl! Keep it up!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    WOW your beautiful figure is coming out!! :-) great job!
  • Sandii17
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Girl you can definitely tell the difference! Good for you! Keep it up!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY!!!
  • eliciafelix
    Options
    This is fabulous!!!! although you may notice, other ppl surely do. 10lbs becomes 20lbs, etc.... Keep it up!!!
    Here's to being fabulous & fit!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference. The back picture really shows it, especially in your waist. Great job!

I am 5'8" and started at 233. My goal is 175, pretty close to yours. Feel free to add me if you want. =)
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    :happy: You are doing so good and I'm so proud of you! You're making great progress and should be happy. Keep pushing and stay encouraged, you know I'm here for ya!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!