Finally posting pics, down 50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, your legs are awesome!!!

Awww! Thanks! There is a reason that my shorts aren't too short though, the thighs still need some work :)
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    The first thing I did was look at your food diary and now I can congratulate you with all my heart!! You are losing weight and you are losing it by not starving yourself!!

Have a great day and weekend, denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    The first thing I did was look at your food diary and now I can congratulate you with all my heart!! You are losing weight and you are losing it by not starving yourself!!

Have a great day and weekend, denise:drinker: :drinker:

Haha, no, there is NO starving myself going on! I love my food and it takes good care of me!!
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your results are one of the reasons I am starting weightlifting.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    You look like you are ready to take the world on!!!! Great work with great results!!!!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

How long did it take you to get from 185 to 134lbs?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :):)

Looking good!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

How long did it take you to get from 185 to 134lbs?

Thanks!! It took me a little over a year to get to about 138 and that was in January, since then I have only lost a couple of pounds, but have gone down from a size 10 to a 6 because of strength training!

Edited to add: I am a slow and steady kind of girl :)
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I want to get back into the gym, too, but don't know where to start. I've gone & looked at all the weights & equipment & just get overwhelmed. Prob need to get advice from a personal trainer. How tall are you?
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! I started at 179 and want to get down to 135 - it seems so far away. But seeing that you've done it, why not me? :smile:
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Proud of you lady!! AWESOME AWESOME!!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I want to get back into the gym, too, but don't know where to start. I've gone & looked at all the weights & equipment & just get overwhelmed. Prob need to get advice from a personal trainer. How tall are you?

Thanks! I am just barely 5'-2"! I would recommend either the trainer or trying a program like Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer (from bodybuilding.com) or New Rules of Lifting for Women to get started!
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Thanks! I am just barely 5'-2"! I would recommend either the trainer or trying a program like Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer (from bodybuilding.com) or New Rules of Lifting for Women to get started!

Thank you! This is so helpful! Good luck to you! You really do look GREAT!
  • Kimba0718
    Kimba0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • crazygracee
    crazygracee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! Like you, I am a short girl too at 5" flat! lol Started my journey at 175lbs 4 weeks ago and now down 8.5lbs. Targetting a 50lb lost in 10months time. Fingers cross!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Great job! Like you, I am a short girl too at 5" flat! lol Started my journey at 175lbs 4 weeks ago and now down 8.5lbs. Targetting a 50lb lost in 10months time. Fingers cross!

You can do it! It basically took me a year to lose about 50 pounds, but I took it VERY slowly!
  • Confident120409
    Confident120409 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    looking good. can someone tell me how to post pictures
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!