I'm Back

Options
Well, I did what I said and took the weekend off from calorie counting for our 1st anniversary. I gained back everything that I lost!!! :grumble: Well, maybe it'll be a good metabolism booster now that I'm back on track... :tongue:

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Well, I did what I said and took the weekend off from calorie counting for our 1st anniversary. I gained back everything that I lost!!! :grumble: Well, maybe it'll be a good metabolism booster now that I'm back on track... :tongue:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Did you really gain all that you lost or are you kidding?? I also took the weekend off for Mother's Day and I did go overboard with junk food, etc. I hope I did not gain. I have not weighed myself in a while so... And yes I am also back on track today!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I was just saying on another tread that I did the same thing (anniversary dinner friday night)... Plus, I "celebrated" Mother's Day! GEEZZZ!

I wish I could lose the mentality that a special occasion equates to bad eating!!! I try to do good but always end up eating like a cow! Moo!!!

Any advise??? :grumble:
  • Caliente007
    Caliente007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too ate too much but today is Monday and Im ready to start back up with good eating habbits... I have to learn to chew more cause I tend to eat super fast which isnt good for anyone. My goal is to chew more and watch my calories...

Have a Wonderful Week!

Laura
  • kerikitkat
    Options
    Did you really gain all that you lost or are you kidding?? I also took the weekend off for Mother's Day and I did go overboard with junk food, etc. I hope I did not gain. I have not weighed myself in a while so... And yes I am also back on track today!!!! :flowerforyou:

I really did!! I started on here at 148. When we left I was 144. This morning I was 148.5. :embarassed: And the funny thing is I didn't even eat all that bad. It's not like I consumed half a cake, a keg, and a rack of ribs... we pretty much just ate like we normally did before getting on MFP.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Give it a couple of days, and weigh again. I bet you're retaining water from your weekend. I think that once you're back on track for a few days, you'll be back where you were or better!
  • kerikitkat
    Options
    Give it a couple of days, and weigh again. I bet you're retaining water from your weekend. I think that once you're back on track for a few days, you'll be back where you were or better!

That's what I'm hoping!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's probably water weight... :grumble: "Damn, water retention!"
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    I don't think I can blame my "fluctuation" on water retention.....There was CREAM PUFFS @ my mother's day get together and I was drawn like a moth to da FLAME! (and ate about 12:sad: ) Oh well, Happy Mother's Day!:tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome back my friend. Glad you had a great anniversary, we missed you around here. :happy: