NSBs - Non-Scale Bummers!

Options
McLifterPants
McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
Yay weight loss and getting in shape! Everything is great! Your numbers are dropping, your sizes are dropping, your energy is through the roof... what could go wrong??

This thread is dedicated to the unexpected side effects of weight loss that made you go "Waahhhhhhh!! :sad: "

Here are mine:

1) My favorite pants, that used to make my butt look great, are now saggy on my thighs and I look super frumpy in them :cry:
2) I'm embarrassed to go out drinking with my friends, because my tolerance has gotten so low that after two drinks I'm a sh** show :cry:
3) I bought brand new bras in December and I've had to ditch them all because my chest pulled a Houdini and disappeared on me!! :cry:

Anyone else?

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yay weight loss and getting in shape! Everything is great! Your numbers are dropping, your sizes are dropping, your energy is through the roof... what could go wrong??

This thread is dedicated to the unexpected side effects of weight loss that made you go "Waahhhhhhh!! :sad: "

Here are mine:

1) My favorite pants, that used to make my butt look great, are now saggy on my thighs and I look super frumpy in them :cry:
    2) I'm embarrassed to go out drinking with my friends, because my tolerance has gotten so low that after two drinks I'm a sh** show :cry:
    3) I bought brand new bras in December and I've had to ditch them all because my chest pulled a Houdini and disappeared on me!! :cry:

Anyone else?
    ^^This. I'm lucky if I can make it past one beer now without falling flat on my *kitten*. And I used to be a 3 triple shots kinda gal.

Also, my now dimply *kitten* bothers the hell out of me. When I was fat, I was so fat that everything was just....round.
  • IAmMadeOfMeat
    IAmMadeOfMeat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1) My gal bought brand new bras in December and had had to ditch them all because her chest pulled a Houdini and disappeared on me!! :cry:
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    1) My gal bought brand new bras in December and had had to ditch them all because her chest pulled a Houdini and disappeared on me!! :cry:

SHUT UP YOU!!!