Strange topic...

Options

Replies

• LouiseRose92
    Options
    I lost a quite a bit of weight before and went from a D/DD to a B. My boobs were actually much perkier! I was really pleased if a bit dissapointed they were so small.

This is probably nonsense (I was a bit younger then) but I read in a magazine you should put your showerhead under your boobs to stimulate the skin or whatever. I did this :blushing: no idea if it actually helped but it didn't hurt to try!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    a) wear a well made high impact sports bra any time you are doing anything that will *bounce*
    b) work on support muscles, upper back, shoulders, inner arms and pecs, these muscles will all help them to sag as less as possible
    c) do not aim to lose weight too fast, you want to gain muscle tone and lose weight evenly so they evenly shrink and lift.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Doing pushups could aid in the natural lifting of your breast...if they start you sag.
    My ex was told that laying on a weight bench doing butterfly lifts was the ticket. Hers were always standing at attention! :happy:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    significant weight loss of a woman who's had kids will be different from a young lady like yourself. I honestly don't think you'll have the sagging issue as bad as you think. Luckily there are SEVERAL chest exercises you can do to build the muscle which will keep them "up".

good luck
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sorry.....I got stuck at Asian Dolly Parton....... :happy:

I've lost a 164 pounds in 18 months and my man boobs are sagging.....not sure how helpful that is to you, but there you go.... :bigsmile:
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 42DD to a 36D. So I mostly lost back/torso fat I guess. But they're definitely smaller AND lower. I don't know if that's age or... Upper body toning (shoulders/pecs) helps a ton with keeping them firm/perky, though!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there is any kinda of like special exercise for boobs...lmao.

Any and all chest exercises could help in the breast department. Bench press, dumbbell flyes, push ups, ect.
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    I know this might be awkward for a lot of people to talk about but I'm curious and I'm sure we're all mature enough. Okay, so right now I am a size 38DDD and obviously WHEN I get down to my goal weight I'm not gonna be a DDD anymore lol. At least I hope not. I'd look like asian Dolly Parton lmao. But I was just curious to if anyone would have an idea of what size my bra would be and if they would sag down to my ankles lol. Of course me being 19 I'm kinda worried that they are. If anyone has had large breasts and lost 50+lbs and went down in bra sizes feel free to comment! Or anyone at all...

My sister-in-law is 30 and was the same size and after about a year of weight loss with diet ad exercise her breasts became noticeably smaller but appeared to maintain shape and firmness and were not hanging to her knees or anything like that. One of the other posters said it best, it truly depends on how much is fat and how much is actual breast tissue.
  • Exquizyt
    Exquizyt Posts: 33
    Options
    As a member of the itty-bitty titties club I don't know how much I can contribute to this conversation. :laugh:

I've lost 66lbs and have gone from a 36 C to a 32 B. I have been biking and running/jogging a lot and I'm significantly perkier lol!
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    I think it varies. I lost around 70 pounds and only went from a 40DDD to a 36DD..
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I dropped 45 pounds. Started out @ 190 with a 38D, ended up in a 34D/32DD. They've never been perky (I'm 33 and lost and gained weight more than I should have), but I'd say they just shrank and in a very good way. Good riddance heavy boobs!

I'd say when you've dropped your weight you'll probably be around a 34DD/34DDD which isn't too shabby. Enjoy your journey!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    im at 38 DDD too (my birth control was not my friend and made them get bigger). I however do not lose in cup size when I lose weight only in band size. I'm hoping that after i lose another 20 lbs that i'll be back to a DD but i honestly kind of doubt it.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I went from a 46 DDD to a 38 D. My breasts are saggy. :grumble:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't think any one answer will be right for you.

Heck, I went from a 32C to a 32D after losing my weight. How the hell that happened, I'll never know.
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I am a mother to a beautiful daughter who is gonna be 3 in October. I didn't breastfeed though. It was too painful for me.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! You should not have problems with them sagging to your knees at 19.. unless you breastfeed??

At my highest weight I as a 44H. (yes, an H cup) Idk what size I am now, but I’m going to get fitted this weekend. All my bras are too big and have a gap. I haven’t breastfed, so they don’t sag. Actually, the workouts I’ve been doing have helped to lift them a bit. I think I’m somewhere around a DDD or E cup now. It would depend on a lot of things. Do big boobs run in your family? I had a C up in 6th grade, so I know I will never be flat chest.. just not an H cup anymore!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, my breasts firmed up
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    LOL!!! You should not have problems with them sagging to your knees at 19.. unless you breastfeed??

At my highest weight I as a 44H. (yes, an H cup) Idk what size I am now, but I’m going to get fitted this weekend. All my bras are too big and have a gap. I haven’t breastfed, so they don’t sag. Actually, the workouts I’ve been doing have helped to lift them a bit. I think I’m somewhere around a DDD or E cup now. It would depend on a lot of things. Do big boobs run in your family? I had a C up in 6th grade, so I know I will never be flat chest.. just not an H cup anymore!

Not on my mom's side that's for sure. She's like a B after 2 kids. Idk about my dads though. I've never met him or his side.
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to loose 50 lbs but I know when i was at my heaviest i was a 38DD and I'm not a 36D. Everyone is different.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    A friend of mine was in her 50's when she lost over 140 lbs, and her breasts (which were up in the high EE's before) were down to a regular D, but had a lot of saggy loose skin. She wound up having breast reduction surgery and some skin removal to correct it (after about a year of maintaining the loss), and wound up staying at a comfortable 36C after that.

Wow. It occurred to me that I may know WAY too much about my friends boobs.