Need Friends and Support!! New here

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am just looking for some friends with the same goals in mind (obviously we are almost all here to loose weight or maintain weight loss). I believe the more support each of can get the more success we will have!!

Amanda:tongue:

Replies

• vipergirl74
    Options
    yes we absolutely need support:) msg anytime..
  • freyaevie
    freyaevie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda

I have joined to today but just taking time to learn about it, will start properly on Monday . I am very happy to be your friend on here.

Colette xx
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

The more support the better!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I've just joined recently myself and don't have my friends yet.
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hey there I''ve been a long time member but just started to take my journey seriously please add so that we can get fit together <3
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have sent you a request.
  • TeresaBeam
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here almost a month and its been wonderful! The MFP community is amazing and the support is great! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    We are here to help and support you and look for the same in return. It's a great community for support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You will love it here. Everyone is very helpful and friendly with great advice and encouragement. Add me of you want....we are all on the me journey.

Steve
  • precious421
    Options
    Hello ,I just joined looking for friends for support and same goals it's really hard trying to do it alone.
  • lilcheer
    lilcheer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The more support the greater the results!! Request sent! Let's hold each other accountable in our fitness goals!
  • lanacamp
    lanacamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I am also looking for friends!! I just started a week ago and love it!