Smoking

Options
Hey everybody, I just wanted to give myself a little cheer.... today is my 1 year anniversary since I quit smoking!!! I am so stoked! So, cheers to me and to everybody else out there hitting the same mile stone, WE ROCK!!!!

Happy new year everybody!

Replies

• Slim34
    Slim34 Posts: 46
    Options
    SWEET ... U rock !!
  • littlemissyme
    Options
    A big CONGRATULATION on an important milestone!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Congratulations! Major accomplishment!

I hope to be celebrating the same thing a year from now :)
  • augustbells
    Options
    Congrats! I'm going into my 3rd month of quitting smoking. I can't wait to meet my one year milestone. Do you still crave them? I do and I am hoping that will go away soon.
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the congrats :happy: It's been worth the struggle!!

Congrats! I'm going into my 3rd month of quitting smoking. I can't wait to meet my one year milestone. Do you still crave them? I do and I am hoping that will go away soon.

I have the occasional thought that "I would really enjoy a smoke right now" but its a pathetic attempt on my brains part. I rarely think about it anymore as it is no longer a part of my life. Best of luck to you! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!