Biggest Loser Challenge- Week 1 weigh-in

Options
Hey everyone! It's great that we've got so many people doing this so far! :) [anyone is still welcome to join]

So for this first weigh-in let's put your first name, what you are at (current weight), and a little something about yourself!
I'll start:

I'm emily, at 164.2, and i love to run, and my favorite food is pickles. (sour, i hate the sweet kind haha)

Replies

• Brandywithrow
    Options
    Hey I'm Brandy im 248 hoping to get down to to 234 by February! I love swimming and Cardio and my favorite food is stir fry!
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Thank you Emily for putting this friendly challenge together. Looking forward to the motivation!

My name is Tara, at 130.0 lbs and 5'1". I am from the Washington DC area, but currently live in England for work. My favorite foods have some sort of chocolate on them and I will be staying away from them during this challenge :happy:

I wish everyone good luck!
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    HI MY NAMES LACEY
    IM 232
    I LOVE TO WALK, RUN AND BIKE.
    MY FAVORITE FOOD IS PIZZA AND HOT WINGS D;
  • littlemissyme
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sherry and I currently weigh 178. I'm hoping to get down to 155 by this summer so I can wear my bikini again. My current addiction is potato chips. (any flavor will do) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh I wanna join! :) My name is Cheree, Um.. Im guessing my weight is 225 (I am going to the gym tonight, so I will update that!) and favorite food?? Ummm... All of it hence the weight I am! LOL no, really I am a big steak lover, and of course carbs carbs carbs.. one thing I am trying to stay away from is Starbucks!! I LOVE their Cranberry Bliss bar, with a nonfat caramel machitto (sp) !
    I am training for a half marathon for april 24th in nashville where my Best friend lives!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sounds like great motivation which is what i need
    I'm Lauren my current weight is 206 and i really don't like to excersise but prefer the eliptical and weight training along with swimming. I work out with my dh so he keeps me going to the gym even when i don't want to. My fav food is pasta any covered with sauce. I am trying to lose weight for my self but my main goal is march we are renewing our vows for our 10yr and i want to look good
  • ReneeMarie
    Options
    I'm Renee and my current weight is 262...hoping to get down period...just losing weight and keeping it off will be wonderful. I live in Alberta, Canada and I love biking. Good luck everyone!!!
  • shielty
    Options
    I'm Ty and I am currently 245 pounds. I need some motivation!
  • brewwerks2
    Options
    My name is Jill and I'm currently at 133, up 3 lbs the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to reverse directions this time, and move in a downwardly direction. I like to run and do yoga, and I'm sucker for potato chips...especially salt and vinegar.
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey! My name is Brittany and I am from Starkville, MS! We are also doing a biggest loser challenge at work! So, I figure if I have two places to be accountable, than I will be more likely to lose the weight! I am currently 188 lbs. I love mexican and sushi! I want to be down to 150 lbs! by April! Good luck to every one!

Week 1- 188
  • njenn10
    njenn10 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!!!
    My name is Nicole, my current weight is 233 and I actually don't enjoy exercising unless I am playing a sport. (I have a hard time running/walking for "no" purpose) I recently got a chocolate lab puppy, so I am hoping he will assist me with my exercising. :-) I definetly think being held accountable is going to help me loose weight! I am getting married June 26th of this year and would love to loose as much weight as I possibly can!! Good Luck everyone!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join. I need someone to hold me accountable!!

My name is Sherry...I'm at about 212, which is the heaviest I've ever been. I'm so happy it's a new year! I just got back from LA and I was so tired of saying, "Aw, that <insert super hot piece of clothing here> is cute, I can't wait to lose weight so I can wear something like that." I'm SO ready for this!
  • njenn10
    njenn10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Oh I was going to ask... are we going to have a specific day/time to log on to weigh in? I am just curious! :-)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I think I missed a previous post with the rules and weigh-in information, but I'd love to join anyway. The more motivation I can find, the better!

My name is Heather, I'm 26 yrs. old and currently weigh 201 lbs. I volunteer with a therapeutic horseback riding program and Special Olympics. I recently discovered I *gasp* enjoy running and snowshoeing. I'm also addicted to buying new workout DVDs!

Heather
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Current Weight = 140lbs
  • tabluedke
    tabluedke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!

Hi, my name is Tabitha but I go by Tab. I'm currently 251 and I can relate to many of you when you say that you don't like exercising! But this is a new year and I'm working on a new, more positive me!! I think that having a group for support and motivation is going to be great! As for my favorite food, I guess I would have to say Mexican! I wish all of you good luck in your weightloss journey!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Renae - weighing in at 167. I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids, daughter 22 months, and a son who is 4. I also do books out of the house. I like to go walking, use the treadmill, and do my workout dvd's. My soft spot is popcorn, and taco chips.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Hello - hope I'm not too late. My name is Kristy and my current weight is 209lbs. I live in the Bay Area, California. My favoriate food is..pasta and bread and soda. I can't eat it too much anymore...I got lab band surgery in October and including the presurgery weight I had to lose I am down 50lbs..so my goal is to keep up the motivation and dedication.

I try to work out 3X a week. Have been doing The Biggest Loser Shred 30 and Cardio Max. It's fun and I feel the burn. :embarassed:

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and let's lose the weight!:flowerforyou:
  • henacee
    Options
    I would love to join! I love The Biggest Loser and can't wait for the new season to start. I'm 36, a mom of 3, I work full time and also go to school. I really need the motivation so I'm excited about this challenge. I pretty much love all food, but my weakness is chocolate. My current weight is 187 pounds and my goal is 150 by summertime.
  • ttroses
    ttroses Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello! I am Theresa and I am at 160. I've been on this site on and off for quite a while, but this is my first post and my first active participation with a group! I am looking forward to this! My main exercise is walking home from work, but I want to see what I am capable of if I really put my mind to it. I still want to be happy and have fun doing it. Lifestyle, right? :smile: My favorite food is pasta, but thankfully my husband doesn't care for it, so that keeps me in check! Thanks!