Where did you notice fat loss first?

Options
Of course, when you lose fat, you lose it all over...but what part of your body did you notice it first?
I think I noticed mine first in my stomach and hip area, followed by chest, arms, and finally my thighs and butt. My boobages haven't gotten much smaller, so I'm quite happy! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Upper torso.. still waiting on my hips and lower abdominal to show. Lol. and my wrists.. which is funny. but true..
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    first thing i noticed was forearms and the fact that i actually got elbows again...i never noticed i lost them lol
  • MissShancey
    Options
    my waist always my waist ... never any where else tho lol
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Upper torso.. still waiting on my hips and lower abdominal to show. Lol. and my wrists.. which is funny. but true..

Wrists were a fast one too, now that I think about it.
  • hazyjel74
    Options
    Bum
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The first part it started showing to me was my stomach and face. Most people always commented on my face saying it was slimming down, so I'm guessing that showed first!
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I noticed my watch was really loose, so wrists.
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My loss goes in this order

1. Face
    2. Stomach
    3. Boobs
    4. Arms
    5. Legs (by by the time I get to the legs I give up and go back to my old eating! Not this time!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Face/collarbones/shoulders. Then thighs/butt (although my butt will forever be the largest part of me, but it IS a bit smaller now). Still waiting for the stomach and hips. I look almost weirdly disproportionate right now in my middle torso while I am waiting...lol
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My chin. That was the first thing I was waiting for to disappear... so far it hasn't shown its ugly self again. :D LOL Now I want my lower stomach to disappear. That'll make me very happy.
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Strange as it might sound... but my fingers. I was doing normal things and all of a sudden my ring went flying off.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I think I noticed the change in my waist, when I had to start moving the belt to different holes, first but was much happier to see my face changing. Although I needed to look at my before and during pictures to realize how much change there was!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I guess the only place I'm really losing weight is in my waist area. I don't really see changes anywhere else but I'm hoping for the best.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    my boobs and belly ..... and both I was happy to see leave.
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Strange as it might sound... but my fingers. I was doing normal things and all of a sudden my ring went flying off.

Me too. My dad got me a princess ring a few months ago, and I'm probably going to end up having to get it sized. It doesn't fit on any of my fingers, and one side of my body is larger than the other. Lol...
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Face, shoulders, boobs
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Face (cheeks) and belt loops.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    FUPA
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I used to have full A cups, I could wear B's sometimes, they were the first to go, Now i'm back to a normal A.

That and stomach.

My friggin thighs hold onto fat like it was worth millions
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    boobs 1st then shoulders and neck .... its amazing how the human body is SO different