Insanity... starting Monday 8/6

Options
So I'm planning on starting insanity this coming up Monday... I have one person who will be starting with me, but is anyone else interested in starting? I figure the more people to hold each other accountable the better! I would also love to be able to share the trials and tribulations of this most likely difficult journey!!!

Robin

Replies

3650734 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started this week. I would love to chat with u guys bc I am doing it alone. I think your right the more people the better the motivation.

Courtney
  • abi113
    abi113 Posts: 12
    Options
    Can I start with you? I've been doing a couple this week but I want to make a pact to start it on Monday .... Please do hold me accountable!!

What diet plan are you following?
  • asdfghjkl320
    asdfghjkl320 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll join youuuuuuuuuu! :)))
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Dig Deep and get it!! ON Week 5 and have a hate/love relationship with it :))
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I just ordered it...I don't know if it'll be here monday but definitely sometime during this coming week! i'll just be a couple of days behind! :-)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I have started Insanity 3 times and can't get past doing it 3 or so days a week. I really want to do it all 6!! I will start over (again):grumble: Monday. Maybe this group can help keep me accountable:laugh:

Are yall going to do the fit test Monday and start with the first workout Tuesday?
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think I will do the fit test on Sunday and start the workouts on Monday... I would like to avoid working out on Sundays in general, so Monday-Saturday will be my schedule (or that's the plan at least!)
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think perhaps I may join you all as well! I was debating it, and I won't be able to follow the schedule perfectly since I do other things some of the other days, but I'll try to follow as closely as I can. Bring the pain!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think I will do the fit test on Sunday and start the workouts on Monday... I would like to avoid working out on Sundays in general, so Monday-Saturday will be my schedule (or that's the plan at least!)

The Calendar is to start Monday with the fit test and rest on Sundays :) I SOOO LOOK FORWARD TO SUNDAYS...lol!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options

The Calendar is to start Monday with the fit test and rest on Sundays :) I SOOO LOOK FORWARD TO SUNDAYS...lol!

Reyna's right. If you start the fit test Sunday then your rest day will be Saturday, not Sunday.
  • robinlynn8
    Options
    Good to know! I will be doing the fit test on Monday then!! Sunday will for sure be rest day!
  • Roxie2Hart
    Options
    Yay! I definitely will start on Monday!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Have no idea what this is? Insanity?
  • Macley
    Macley Posts: 45
    Options
    I started today i'm soo tierd
  • ItsGoodToHaveGoals
    ItsGoodToHaveGoals Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hmmm Robin, maybe you should start a group and we can all be in it together :)
    I'm in & I'm excited.
  • LisaWrob9803
    Options
    Congratulations on making the commitment! I did it, and it was intense! - but worth it. Probably one of the best workouts I've ever done. Good luck!
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    Sweet! Someone else is with me. This will be my Second Round.....I just recieved my shirt and cannot wait to start again.
    Feel free to add me on here and also FB
    facebook.com/LMarie3789
  • moesaid2
    moesaid2 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm actually starting on Wednesday!!! YAY, I'm excited!!
  • abi113
    abi113 Posts: 12
    Options
    Tomorrow it is! Done a couple of month 1 DVDs this week as I like to know what's coming ..... Sometimes!

Fit test tomorrow !
  • robinlynn8
    Options
    Hey Guys! I thought I would start a group so that we can all keep in touch and motivate each other to do insanity! Anyone is welcome, those just beginning the program like me as well as people who are doing it or already did it... the more the merrier and motivation is key! I think I have added everyone on here, but if you did not get an invite, message me and I will add you to the group, or you can look for LET'S DO INSANITY! Hope to see you there.... I'm ready to start tomorrow~!!!!!!