new, need friends

Options
85355 Posts: 20 Member
So here I am, trying to get back on track. I have done WW in the past, and I lack the motivation to stick with it. I need to get to about 150 (currently 197) and I would like to have some friends for encouragement. I am 37, married with two kids.

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome--- I am a SAHM of 5 kids! I joined MFP in March and have lost 27 lbs. because I changed the way I eat, I have found exercise programs that I like and can stick with and also because of the support here. Log in and build a support group. Staying engaged makes it easier to stay on track. I will send you a request! Would be happy to support you!

Tara
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm kinda new been on for 2 months down 21 you can add me I'm 51 dicorced mom of 3
  • payton8386
    Options
    Hey, I need some help staying motivated as well! I am 29, full time employed, rarely ever home! I get home after eight, and it's really hard to say no honey, I am not going to eat dinner this late!
  • mserrano30
    mserrano30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HELLO AMIGOS...IM STARTING OUT AT 163 AS OF THIS MORNING WOULD LIKE TO GET DOWN TO 140LBS...STARTED JOGGING AND LOVE IT...MY ORIGINAL WEIGHT WAS 223LBS...LOST SOME OF MY WEIGHT DOING HCG HOMEPATHIC DROPS...AND IM READY TO LIVE AGAIN...I WANT TO EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE...NEED SUPPORT...AND SO GLAD I HAVE FOUND ALL OF YOU...PLEASE ADD ME OR SEND ME YOUR INFO TO ADD AS FRIENDS
  • grandmeem
    Options
    I'm sending some friend requests. I'm always looking for new friends. I am 50, mother of 2 and grandmother of 1